Mike Howerton

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Thanks, it took a lot more time than I thought it would, but I am pretty pleased with it. It allows us to add some functionality to the site that I have been wanting for a while, and it finally gives us responsive pages.

Please let me know if you run into anything that doesn't behave right.

Mike

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hmm, nothing changed as far as the forums go. I am not sure what would cause login issues over there. I wonder if it might be as SSL issue. I am going to work on that today.

Mike

Great new features. I have not encountered a problem while using my desktop computer. My iPad, however doesn't recognize me when I try to enter a post and gives me an error and says that I am not signed in or not a member and must register or sign in. Did that same process on two separate posts when I selected submit. I don't use the iPad very much, but do need the ability to post from the iPad. Thank You Very Much, for your help. Like the PoBoys' Bull, I appreciate it! xradarx

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Thanks, it took a lot more time than I thought it would, but I am pretty pleased with it. It allows us to add some functionality to the site that I have been wanting for a while, and it finally gives us responsive pages.

Please let me know if you run into anything that doesn't behave right.

Mike

It looks way better, more professional and dresses up the game, the sport and the players. All players need too look & be more professional like your site, like the way the European players dress when they compete.

Good job!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great new features. I have not encountered a problem while using my desktop computer. My iPad, however doesn't recognize me when I try to enter a post and gives me an error and says that I am not signed in or not a member and must register or sign in. Did that same process on two separate posts when I selected submit. I don't use the iPad very much, but do need the ability to post from the iPad. Thank You Very Much, for your help. Like the PoBoys' Bull, I appreciate it! xradarx

Could be that you aren't selecting the 'remember me' box on the device that you say is giving you the trouble.

(I think it is) on my PC, I can log in without 'remember me', and do what ever one does on the azb.but after a short time, it no longer recognizes me.

I am as technologically savvy as a garage door opener. :shrug:

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
the safari browser is to blame

not Mike

Safari is like a house cue. Its either chrome or firefox.

safari supposedly makes it easier to keep you in the APPLE ecosystem, hence the problem. (its made because the apple screen has so many special features (touch, multi touch and gestures, more than a CPU)

HTML is meant to be all platforms.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
the safari browser is to blame

not Mike

Safari is like a house cue. Its either chrome or firefox.

safari supposedly makes it easier to keep you in the APPLE ecosystem, hence the problem. (its made because the apple screen has so many special features (touch, multi touch and gestures, more than a CPU)

HTML is meant to be all platforms.

Well that explain why it looks no different. Thank for the Splaining, just in.

Then you have the stupid nuckelheads of AZB who never comntribute much but hot air when you need no hot air.

justnum

Silver Member

Then you have the stupid nuckelheads of AZB who never comntribute much but hot air when you need no hot air.

just because no one posts doesn't mean people don't like what the read.

do you put notes and provide feedback when you read through a book.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

"...stupid nuckelheads of AZB who never comntribute much.."
26hang2.jpg

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

This was happening to me also, I have only posted a couple of times since the change so not sure if it's fixed.

Essentially, you reply to a post and by the time you get done typing and hit submit you get an error that says you're not logged in, click the login button and all is well, your post is posted? I assumed it was happening because Mike was working on the forum?

justnum

Silver Member
The new page looks great but why does is state that it is not a secure site?

Thanks

its a php based forum

so the internet magic works different.

it has https

its secure enough as long as no one stores banking info

even then the big houses get hit hard