Which player is most like Deadpool?

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just saw it. I thought some asshole behind me was just being obnoxious until I turned around to tell him to shut up and realized he had Tourette's. Now I'm not sure if I should feel like a ass or if I would go to a movie if I suffered the same disability?

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Why me of course. ..

Why I am. ..

Jaden

I'm always taking it in the ass on the table and joking about it. ..and getting back up and taking it some more. ..

Cock gobbler

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
I would imagine

You've got to see the movie to appreciate the irony.

I'm thinking he saw the movie, based on the comment. I will say I'm not a superhero movie guy outside of maybe Batman but Deadpool was worth the $8 bucks, it was amusing and entertaining.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Dead pool = Scotty Townsend.

Lotta Scotty Townsend stories on AZ....check them out

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd go with Keith for the wise-ass humor... higher, higher, NO!, lower, lower...

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is Deadpool brought up because it had word "Pool"? LOL
Deadpool would be McCready

Well I tot it was funny in some parts but annoying slow in first half. Many jokes fell flat. You really need to follow Ryan's career and superheroes universe to catch those inhouse jokes
I still prefer AntMan
But I will watch Deadpool 2 for the hottie Morena
I am glad that these talented duo Ryan and Morena really hit it big this time. Ryan flopping in so many superheroes roles and Morena was below radar for so long until she got good part in Homeland

:D

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
When are spoilers ok?

I used to be hot and now I'm bald and ugly and I'm constantly making bad sarcastic puns and getting in people's faces...

Ummm yeah....

Jaden

I was thinking you meant something very different more along the ones of your first post. Lol.