Cat Got Your Tongues?

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just how many of you are lurkers, just reading only and not posting.

Come out of the shadows and say hello.

I think there's 1286 of you; let's see....

gogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I speak occasionally.. mostly try to follow the advice to let you all just THINK me a fool, rather than open my mouth and remove all doubt ��

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I speak occasionally.. mostly try to follow the advice to let you all just THINK me a fool, rather than open my mouth and remove all doubt ��

Go back to the shadows...ha ha just kidding, all contributions welcome, especially ones that involve larceny, high crime and mayhem. We welcome your opinion!

As for me, I was too dumb to lurk and said some god awful stuff out of sheer ignorance (occasionally still do) , still cringing over some of it.

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
Imagine how fast the boards would move if just half the lurkers posted daily? There would be a few regulars with carpal tunnel syndrome in days on the aiming threads. :thumbup:

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
We're big scary meanies and we eat babies!

Nahhh .... go ahead, ask us what the best shaft is, the best tip, the best chalk, how to figure out your APA rating, how FargoRate works, what the best pool shoes are.

We have opinions ... about things!

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Well Brian, you haven't been able to lure anyone off the bench yet. Let's see how long it takes and who the brave sole is that responds with their first post. ;)

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Go back to the shadows...ha ha just kidding, all contributions welcome, especially ones that involve larceny, high crime and mayhem. We welcome your opinion!

As for me, I was too dumb to lurk and said some god awful stuff out of sheer ignorance (occasionally still do) , still cringing over some of it.

I say crazy things all the time basically, dumb things too. I don’t know why I post here and nowhere else. Only the Shroomery caught my attention like this but I took a break and forgot my password 🥺🥺🥺 it’s a little more wide open over there and probably more my style.

No one here ever wants to hypothesize about space or the DMT experience. They’re all talking about “pool” and “tournament winners” it’s like..bro...just let everyone shoot some balls and use all the entry fees to throw a party at the same time.

Good Sam

Registered
I tried to say hello, but got a message "reply is too short, must be at least 10 characters"

Last edited:

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
700.gif

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
So far TheKid74 is in the lead with only 5 posts. Become a regular poster now that you've "come out of the dark". :thumbup: