When is it time to settle up?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beezy used to always tell me they charge an extra quarter when you play on the floor and lord knows I will knock a ball off the table, to this day.

I've got cash in reserve to pay that debt but would like to use it for other things.

Am I safe to spend that money?

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beezy used to always tell me they charge an extra quarter when you play on the floor and lord knows I will knock a ball off the table, to this day.

I've got cash in reserve to pay that debt but would like to use it for other things.

Not the way you play. Best wait

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If you get paid by the posts here you could retire on quarters alone 😎

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member

I put more quarters on the floor than balls.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Depends, can you out run and outlive Beezy? If so go ahead and buy that new boat.

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
That quarter will pay for 10 minutes of parking here in Chicago. In that ten minutes, you can easily win a race to three against me AND have a couple minutes left to sign autographs 🤟🏼

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If you are feeling pinched maybe we could start a gofundme to help you acquire that quarter?

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Funny how different pool is to us. I doubt I have played 20 games of pool on a coin op in my life.

I would have bet my last dirty quarter someone would say something like that.

As the late, great VA state champion often said, "Any pool is better than no pool."

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
Like most other things, it all depends on how you were brought up. It's difficult to appreciate what you never knew. Yeah, quarter tables are great -- one might argue they helped save pool. But, just because something is great, doesn't mean that there isn't something better. When they make the pool movies, what do we see on the screen? Is there a single frame of a bar-box in TCOM?