The Billiard Den - Richardson, TX.

TheCutShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My Nephew and I went to Richardson today to play Pool at a room called the Billiard Den. Got to play on a 9 ft. Gold Crown 1 with Pro Tight Pockets, it was a blast!!! I had been there once before about 10 years ago. It was really nice to be back in that kind of environment again, if only for a day. By the way Brunswick Gold Crown 1 Pool Tables are Antiques as they first came out in the mid 60's, and they have a room full of them, 8 ft. & 9 ft. 1st 2 photos are of the table we played on, next 2 photos are of our server Kelsi, and the last 1 is of the entrance way, notice the 2 Ping Pong Tables!! They also have an area for Darts and a few video games, but we just played Pool.

The Tables did need a bit of work, obvious they've had a good bit of play on them, but was told they are going to be recovered in a Month or so.

Attachments

• DSCN0665.jpeg
    DSCN0665.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 499
  • DSCN0666.jpeg
    DSCN0666.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 370
  • DSCN0667.jpeg
    DSCN0667.jpeg
    192.3 KB · Views: 358
  • DSCN0668.jpg
    DSCN0668.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 399
  • DSCN0669.jpeg
    DSCN0669.jpeg
    171 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:

Chicken Feather

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is great! Hopefully pool rooms across the country will all be opening up. Thanks for the review and pictures.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love how the ping pong tables, beer boxes and darts are in a separate spot from the big tables.

skankhammer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice place, but the cigarette smoke smell is so bad when I was there last, I would voluntarily wear a mask.

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
Yeah the Billiard Den is one of the better places to play in DFW. The DFW 9 ball tour has stops there as well as tons of league play and action if you're looking. Its about an hour from me so I don't make it over there as much as I'd like but its a great room.