DPK Sneaky For Sale

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   1
I used to have one of these. The word on the street was that there are only a handful of these in existence. Something like 6 or 8.

Played great like all DPK offshoots.

Last edited:

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
260   0   0
I used to have one of these. The word on the street was that there are only a handful of these in existence. Something like 6 or 8.

Played great like all DPK offshoots.

I’ve personally owned 4 different ones, Ive heard 10-12 for years. The last one I sold was the nicest one I’ve ever seen and had two shafts. One original and the second made slightly later by Dave. The one the OP sold here was a really sweet one.

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Agreed. The 4-5 story likely is referring to one’s made much later at the shop Dave shares with Ed. Member Cam/Kam had one of those on here years ago. A totally different cue than these older sneakies.

tenfttall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Agreed. The 4-5 story likely is referring to one’s made much later at the shop Dave shares with Ed. Member Cam/Kam had one of those on here years ago. A totally different cue than these older sneakies.

I have one David made in 2000. Ed told me David made only three like mine with no collar and 6 hi-lo points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk