Where is Dennis?

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is Dennis O. taking a much earned break? Don't seem to hear much about him any more. Hope he is well, the guy can play some pool.

I would love to see him lead a 5 man Team Pinoy against a Team Taiwan in a 10 Ball battle.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis didn't get an invite.

He's ranked WPA #47 now(maybe was higher before these last 2 events. He didn't play in several recent WPA(world 9b, China open, Japan open, turning stone, etc)events before this so his ranking is much lower than usual. So perhaps that is why he didn't get an auto invite.

James Aranas now WPA #39 had to win a qualifier to play.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've wondered 5he same thing.

Maybe he is hold up somewhere finding out John's 626 is a much harder task than he thought?

Regardless, I've overheard several people say the same thing.

Maybe someone in the know will chime in.

Jeff

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've wondered 5he same thing.

Maybe he is hold up somewhere finding out John's 626 is a much harder task than he thought?

Regardless, I've overheard several people say the same thing.

Maybe someone in the know will chime in.

Jeff

I was at Buffalo's last week and he wasn't there practicing that 626 ... lol !!!!!! Poor guy ran that lip

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
He will be here on August 2. After not receiving an invite to the World Ten Ball he opted to spend some time with his family. He is a devoted family man.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was at Buffalo's last week and he wasn't there practicing that 626 ... lol !!!!!! Poor guy ran that lip

Coming from a guy who also likes to run his lips. Why don't you stop by Vegas while he's there and see if you can make a game with him. You can bet as high as you want and even get weight. :rolleyes:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Any tournament is made weaker by the absence of Dennis Orcullo, still one of the game's premier players. Wish him luck in the next two events.