Woodworth Cue with two shafts "Excellent Condition"

Flatwoodsflash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm sorry but, this item does not come with the zero Halliburton case. Woodworth cue in excellent condition that's very straight apart and together. The cue comes with two shaft and matching joint protectors. This cue has been authenticated by the original maker William Woodworth at $1,750. It has 4 high, 4 low B.E. Maple points for a total of 8 points. Gaboon butt sleeve with 6-4 point L-Ivory and Turquoise stars. Brand new lizard print wrap. Also has L-Ivory joint and both shafts have L-Ivory ferrules. I think the tips are Kamui or Sniper, but not sure. Please let me know if you need additional pictures. For more information you can call me at (318) 332-6408. DSCN3154.jpg

DSCN3155.jpg

DSCN3157.jpg

DSCN3156.jpg

DSCN3160.jpg

Last edited:

larry732

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
Welcome to AZ. How about weight, shaft sizes and price. Also ivory is allowed in your description.

Flatwoodsflash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Woodworth Cue with two shafts "Excellent Condition" Matching joint protectors

I'm sorry but, this item does not come with the zero Halliburton case. Woodworth cue in excellent condition that's very straight apart and together. The cue comes with two shaft and matching joint protectors. This cue has been authenticated by the original maker William Woodworth at $2,500. It has 4 high, 4 low B.E. Maple points for a total of 8 points. Gaboon butt sleeve with 6-4 point L-Ivory and Turquoise stars. Brand new lizard print wrap. Also has L-Ivory joint and both shafts have L-Ivory ferrules. I think the tips are Kamui or Sniper, but not sure. Please let me know if you need additional pictures. For more information you can call me at (318) 715-1606. View attachment 331803

View attachment 331804

View attachment 331805

View attachment 331806

View attachment 331807

This cue is in excellent condition.