Chohan V Orcollo October 5 –8

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Speculations and guestions are all a part of life,but when your in the pool scene,you hear ask and listen ,and most of all pay attention,which all of you were from the posts that were put up.all I did was ask and say to get opinions and maybe real answers,but as our see what happen.by the way Jay, still love all your honest imput in the matter,and your behind the booth for csi.Opinions and questions will always arise in life,it's HOW YOU HANDLE Them on both ends, Jay you are the best.Rich aka the skunk. Mr know it all to you all. Blackballed you got the right name ha ha ha ha !!!! Jasonlaus craw under that rock out came out from under ha ha ha ha!

Nobody is impressed by your stupidity
Jason

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey, don't be thinking you can speak for everybody, J....
...Personally, I'm impressed by his stupidly.
:cool:

I’m Impressed that you’re Impressed. You have to admit, stupid is easy to come by. Great Stupidity is hard.

BobTfromIL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dream would be JJ, Incardona and Frost. Then let them argue.

The single funniest thing I ever watched was Corey D, Incardona & Frost commenting on a One Pocket match. I "pissed" myself. Corey pointing out crazy shots. Incardona lock down mode and Scott being bipolar and going both ways. Three big personalities with different ideas.

That is my favorite commentary ever, while a lot of commentary is good that was exceptional. If you haven't seen it you really should. Drawing a blank on who the match was between, anyone know?

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The single funniest thing I ever watched was Corey D, Incardona & Frost commenting on a One Pocket match. I "pissed" myself. Corey pointing out crazy shots. Incardona lock down mode and Scott being bipolar and going both ways. Three big personalities with different ideas.

Agreed....Corey's shot selection was absolutely nuts.

Ken

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Agreed....Corey's shot selection was absolutely nuts.

Ken

I think it was a DCC or MakeItHappen event. I remember Scott saying that if SVB had played that way against him he would have lost. So SVB vs Someone in the finals of something.

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember that exact line it was a us open one pocket I wanna say 2013 I'm not positive on the year but 100percent on the us open one pocket n there's only maybe 5 at the absolute most is open one pocket matches w SVB n idk how many of them Scott frost was commentating on but that will narrow it down further

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agreed, that was excellent commentary. Corey admitting sometimes he shoots shots 'just to see if they for.

We noticed, Corey.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember that exact line it was a us open one pocket I wanna say 2013 I'm not positive on the year but 100percent on the us open one pocket n there's only maybe 5 at the absolute most is open one pocket matches w SVB n idk how many of them Scott frost was commentating on but that will narrow it down further

Yes, it was us open 1p. Maybe even the finals, gentile/ reyes.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
This match calls for a decisive third match. Tony beat Dennis 11-6 from the point where the score stood at 34-22 Dennis. He may have found out how to win, just a little too late. :wink:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This match calls for a decisive third match. Tony beat Dennis 11-6 from the point where the score stood at 34-22 Dennis. He may have found out how to win, just a little too late. :wink:

And the prize was lighter this round too, right?

Might as well go for a nice round million for the next one, right?:eek:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member

Or Dennis eased on the accelerator.
I wouldn't bet on Tony if he got 5 games on the wire.

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eight days of One-Pocket:

Orcollo - Chohan

July 2017

• Day 1: 3 - 10
    Day 2: 11 - 10
    Day 3: 15 - 10
    Day 4: 9 - 10

4-Day Total: 38 - 40

Oct. 2017

• Day 1: 10 - 7
    Day 2: 10 - 6
    Day 3: 10 - 8
    Day 4: 10 - 12

4-Day Total: 40 - 33

8-Day Total: 78 - 73

I think this really tells the story of the DO/Chohan matchup. While it's tied 1-1 Dennis is up in games and if you take out Day 1 of Match 1, it's 75-63. Not sure a 3rd match is needed to decide who's the better of these 2. But, it's been a great watch and wonderful commentary this last match.

Dennis was the betting favorite even after losing match 1 at around -150 and up. Match 3 would likely be even higher line than that.

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My $.02

Tony is a great one pocket and pool player, but he is not a World Champion. Dennis is a World Champion and I think the difference was shown in the 2 matches. No way Tony would be favored in a 3rd match.
Just my opinion.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
I think this really tells the story of the DO/Chohan matchup. While it's tied 1-1 Dennis is up in games and if you take out Day 1 of Match 1, it's 75-63. Not sure a 3rd match is needed to decide who's the better of these 2. But, it's been a great watch and wonderful commentary this last match.

Dennis was the betting favorite even after losing match 1 at around -150 and up. Match 3 would likely be even higher line than that.

Agreed, I think you can tell by the eye test too. When Dennis won most of his games it was like, oh okay. When Tony won most of his games there was a reason or excuse, like great shot from Tony or damn Dennis dogged it. In other words, the default impulse reaction was simple....expect Dennis to win.