Cliff Joyner recover fund raising efforts

Mrs. Hillbilly

Registered
Hey everybody, for those of you who don't know, one pocket legend Cliff Joyner suffered a stroke during the Scotty Townsend Memorial. He survived but there was extensive damage. He started a fund raising account to help with his rehabilitation but it is very expensive. Any little bit you can spare helps him get closer to a full recovery. Please click the link below and donate what you can. Thank you.
https://www.youcaring.com/cliffjoyner-1139046

Hey everybody, for those of you who don't know, one pocket legend Cliff Joyner suffered a stroke during the Scotty Townsend Memorial. He survived but there was extensive damage. He started a fund raising account to help with his rehabilitation but it is very expensive. Any little bit you can spare helps him get closer to a full recovery. Please click the link below and donate what you can. Thank you.

Thank you Hillbilly for all your help with Cliff....you’ve always been a stand up guy and friend.
I don’t take time to play anymore....but I sure had my yrs on the road with Cliff.
There’s a lot of members on this site and if a lot would just donate $10.....that would be something great to help Cliff get the help he needs to recover.
I thank everyone for their help......I’m trying to find a way that I can raffle and over size 8’ centennial and give all the money to Cliff.
I’m going to speak with Billy Incardonia soon and figure a way to start the raffle and hopefully someone can win a great playing and looking table and Cliff can get better.

Thank you everyone for your support for Cliff.....stay strong Cliff....love ya brother.

Mark Gregory

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you Hillbilly for all your help with Cliff....you’ve always been a stand up guy and friend.
I don’t take time to play anymore....but I sure had my yrs on the road with Cliff.
There’s a lot of members on this site and if a lot would just donate $10.....that would be something great to help Cliff get the help he needs to recover.
I thank everyone for their help......I’m trying to find a way that I can raffle and over size 8’ centennial and give all the money to Cliff.
I’m going to speak with Billy Incardonia soon and figure a way to start the raffle and hopefully someone can win a great playing and looking table and Cliff can get better.

Thank you everyone for your support for Cliff.....stay strong Cliff....love ya brother.

Mark Gregory

Are you going to have a table at the SBE this year? If so, couldn't you just do a raffle there? There will be hundreds and hundreds of pool players who love a raffle!

Are you going to have a table at the SBE this year? If so, couldn't you just do a raffle there? There will be hundreds and hundreds of pool players who love a raffle!

I’m sorry but I’m not going to be there this year....I’m so busy with rail work and making rails and restoring anniversary and centennial tables.
Pat and I were going to do and GC1this year.....but to busy.....next year for sure.
But that’s a great idea to do a table and light then raffle it at the expo.
I want to do the raffle just to give the money to Cliff....trust me he really needs help.

If someone has a good idea as to how to do the tabke raffle here on AZ....please speak up.....I’m going to b contacting more people to kick in on this raffle.....I’ll speak for Steve Lomax. A great friend and brother here will kick in a stick and jump cue.
I need others to step up so we can really make a raffle for someone lucky to win a big package to go with the table.....ok I’m going to include the LED light I make with the table.
Before I put a total number for how much I want to raise.....I’m have to find out who all wants to kick something in to the raffle pot.

Contact me at770-548-4292 or better I would love ya to post on here want your offering to donate and keep this thread on the first page for Cliff.

Many thanks to all the players and friends that helped Cliff get to the hospital....Tony...Danny...others i’m Not sure just all..but thank you.

For years Cliff and I were going to make a one pocket video....and never got to it....when he gets better....we will find the time....and it’s going to b awesome.

Again Thank you everyone....and please if you can.... just the smallest donation right now will really truly help Cliff

Mark Gregory

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
I’m sorry but I’m not going to be there this year....I’m so busy with rail work and making rails and restoring anniversary and centennial tables.
Pat and I were going to do and GC1this year.....but to busy.....next year for sure.
But that’s a great idea to do a table and light then raffle it at the expo.
I want to do the raffle just to give the money to Cliff....trust me he really needs help.

If someone has a good idea as to how to do the tabke raffle here on AZ....please speak up.....I’m going to b contacting more people to kick in on this raffle.....I’ll speak for Steve Lomax. A great friend and brother here will kick in a stick and jump cue.
I need others to step up so we can really make a raffle for someone lucky to win a big package to go with the table.....ok I’m going to include the LED light I make with the table.
Before I put a total number for how much I want to raise.....I’m have to find out who all wants to kick something in to the raffle pot.

Contact me at770-548-4292 or better I would love ya to post on here want your offering to donate and keep this thread on the first page for Cliff.

Many thanks to all the players and friends that helped Cliff get to the hospital....Tony...Danny...others i’m Not sure just all..but thank you.

For years Cliff and I were going to make a one pocket video....and never got to it....when he gets better....we will find the time....and it’s going to b awesome.

Again Thank you everyone....and please if you can.... just the smallest donation right now will really truly help Cliff

Mark Gregory

Mark, get in touch with Tony on FB.... He may have an option on a raffle.

Does anyone have an update on Cliff's condition ?

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I already gave but he will never raise enough-He, im sure, is eligible for Medicaid and that is what he needs to get.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I already gave but he will never raise enough-He, im sure, is eligible for Medicaid and that is what he needs to get.

I have to agree. Someone who can help him navigate bureaucracy and it's associated paperwork would be invaluable.

Anybody who is trying to care for a stroke by paying out of pocket is pissing in the wind.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have to agree. Someone who can help him navigate bureaucracy and it's associated paperwork would be invaluable.

Anybody who is trying to care for a stroke by paying out of pocket is pissing in the wind.

I could be wrong as always but i thought the 'social worker' at the hospital would be able to do that for him-After All-They wanna get paid!

You are so right...but I’m trying to get him this money to live on while he get some kind of Medicare or something.
Cliff’s going to need money just to live and get by.....that’s what I would like to help with some way.
Hope I can figure away to help him.....trust me I’ve wired Cliff money for yrs.....I don’t care about the past.....I hate seeing him without anyone or any help.

Thank you everyone

Mark Gregory