Schuler Cues by Noel Mendoza donates $850 cue

G Earl

G Earl
Silver Member
Schuler Cue donates $850 cue to the Professor-Q-Ball three cushion tournament in Rushville Illinois.

Thank you Noel Mendoza.

Three cushion players need to support those businesses that support our sport.

fasteddief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Schuler Cue donates $850 cue to the Professor-Q-Ball three cushion tournament in Rushville Illinois.

Thank you Noel Mendoza.

Three cushion players need to support those businesses that support our sport.
Noel makes one of the best hitting 3 Cushing cues out there.I would recommend his cues over any other 3 Cushion cues out there.

nkvilliecues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Noel makes one of the best hitting 3 Cushing cues out there.I would recommend his cues over any other 3 Cushion cues out there.

EXCEPT MINE and i no longer make them so my friend NOEL is now in FIRST PLACE

And thank you my frined NM for the generous donation to Rushville......i support the event also my friend

fasteddief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
EXCEPT MINE and i no longer make them so my friend NOEL is now in FIRST PLACE

And thank you my frined NM for the generous donation to Rushville......i support the event also my friend
you were the best to you retired now Noel is the best.

G Earl

G Earl
Silver Member
Scharf Wins in Rushville

Gary Scharf from Michigan won the Schuler Cue donated to the Professor Q-Ball 3-Cushion Billiard Tournament by Schuler Cues by Noel Mendoza. Gary also shared a portion of the high run out of the money prize with a run of six points.

fasteddief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gary Scharf from Michigan won the Schuler Cue donated to the Professor Q-Ball 3-Cushion Billiard Tournament by Schuler Cues by Noel Mendoza. Gary also shared a portion of the high run out of the money prize with a run of six points.
Money goes to money, LOL