Gold Crown 1, Southern CA, $3000 OBO

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have a Gold Crown 1, the wood has been stripped to bare wood and painted brown, The rails have been calibrated and will have Artemis cushions, and the pockets tightened to 4.5" or whatever you desire. This table will also come delivered and installed Simonis Cloth. Cushions and cloth will be new. I will deliver this table to Northern CA but there will be an extra charge. Call me if your interested 714-943-7137

Moving to a smaller location and this table needs to go before April 1.

http://s336.photobucket.com/albums/n336/sdbilliards_photo/Brunswick/Gold Crown 1/ Here's the pictures.

ArizonaPete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Sounds and looks like a beauty. As always, you do excellent work. Good luck with your sale. Someone will be taking home a winner. By the way, what does "calibrated rails" mean?

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Sounds and looks like a beauty. As always, you do excellent work. Good luck with your sale. Someone will be taking home a winner. By the way, what does "calibrated rails" mean?

The cushions that came on this table was the monarch which is neither a K66 or K55, and there are no replacements. So I change the subrail to the newer Gold Crown's and added a little pitch on the bevel to make play a little faster than stock.

ballafish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
nice work

I own a gc1 and was thinking of stripping my base did you use stripper or just sand, sand and more sanding?

Servicky

ITT Table Mechanic
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
gold crown one

Great deal here folks i re did my gc1 and then glen came up and gave me a hand redoing the rails to artemis inters... and let me tell you 5 days morning to night just to get the rails perfect let alone all the time it takes to strip and repaint is a pain.. For 3g thats a give away... good luck with the sale.

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Great deal here folks i re did my gc1 and then glen came up and gave me a hand redoing the rails to artemis inters... and let me tell you 5 days morning to night just to get the rails perfect let alone all the time it takes to strip and repaint is a pain.. For 3g thats a give away... good luck with the sale.

thanks. For the time I put in this table I won't get the return I should. But it is nice getting 3 grand at once.

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This table is sold

This table is sold, just wanted to show pictures of the final product. It found a home in Covina, CA at Cue Time Billiards. Its the only table there with the Bevel angle change or rail cushion angle changed.

IMG_20110518_160036.jpg

IMG_20110518_163408.jpg

IMG_20110518_163417.jpg