Not Just A Little But The Hole Thang

TheHole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi guys and gals,

Just signed up and love this section. Already going to steal a few promo ideas from you. I have owned 3 bars in town but all 3 were dance clubs, live music venues, and a sports bar. This is my first dedicated pool room and I love it. We have over 30,000 sq ft (located in an old 28 lane bowling alley) and 38 tables, full bar, kitchen, and large poker room that we run nightly Hold 'Em tourney's. Our web site (which I am working on now) is www.theholethang.com, hopefully I will have some pics on there soon. But I just wanted to say hello to everyone here and look forward to getting to know all of you!

Dave

smittie1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw you website. It might help to state were you are located. (Which is Macon, Georgia).

One day if I ever get time I'll check it out. But Macon is somewhat far for me.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
TheHole said:
Hi guys and gals,

Just signed up and love this section. Already going to steal a few promo ideas from you. I have owned 3 bars in town but all 3 were dance clubs, live music venues, and a sports bar. This is my first dedicated pool room and I love it. We have over 30,000 sq ft (located in an old 28 lane bowling alley) and 38 tables, full bar, kitchen, and large poker room that we run nightly Hold 'Em tourney's. Our web site (which I am working on now) is www.theholethang.com, hopefully I will have some pics on there soon. But I just wanted to say hello to everyone here and look forward to getting to know all of you!

Dave

Hey Dave, welcome aboard, so you are located in Macon County GA!

I lived in Georgia during the 1980's and I had relatives in Ludowise, near Hinesville GA.

All I can say is watch out for Sheriff Buford Pusser.:D

Again Welcome aboard!!!!!