Match Of The Century-Orcollo v Van Boening (Nov 7-9),10ball Race to 120 (Sterling VA)

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can you screen shot this? I’m really curious as to what you guys mean.

here you go:

screen.jpg

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First Move advantage

Dennis breaks has shot on 1 but dry. Shane runs out for 12-5
The last few long races (Orcollo- Biado, Chang-Shane, Shane-Shaw), the eventual winner had big lead on Day 1. I think it will be same script here:)

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
B&R Shane 14-5
Those pockets are big. Haven't seen either of them miss any pots (at least when am not my smoking breaks)

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis breaks has shot on 1 but dry. Shane runs out for 12-5
The last few long races (Orcollo- Biado, Chang-Shane, Shane-Shaw), the eventual winner had big lead on Day 1. I think it will be same script here:)

Make it 15- 5 I'd say Shane is in gear ,

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That picture doesn’t do it justice. Most of the ads are bright white, and they flip flop with flashy animation like when someone hits a grand slam at a ball park. Not a huge fan but it doesn’t seem like the players are bothered, so that’s what matters the most to me.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane 15-5 and gets to double digit lead
This could end with 20+ rack lead just for Day 1 .
:)

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a d!cc...I was trying to get a series of still images to add together for free viewing lol.

Thanks. Those do seem a little distracting if they’re running through different screens

Some of the images themselves are animated too. They aren't just rotating through static images.

bicki

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who are doing the commentary? Denis is catching up, made a nice 4-pack to 15:9...

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane 16-9
Dennis trying to keep Shane's lead below psychological 10 rack and stay close.

I think other commentator is Chip Klein

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thx, doing a fine job! Josh that is

Except for he doesn't seem to realize that you have to call a pocket even if playing safe so "just in case" a ball goes in. He has done it a quite a few times already, been in shock when they call a pocket.