WTB basic Titlist conversion or tribute.

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
WTB basic Titlist conversion or Bushka-style cue.

EDITED: Also interested in Bushka-style cues.

As the title says, I want something with Titlist veneers. Complete cue or just butt. Nothing excessively flashy, and I prefer cues without ivory. Prefer piloted 5/16x14 and SS joint, but I'm flexible on those. I like linen or stacked leather wraps. Just looking for that classic look and a nice, solid hit.

I have cash in hand, as well as the Schön I have listed for sale here as a partial trade if you're interested.

What do you have?

Last edited:

itzel0101

buyselltradecues
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.8%
652   1   0

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 874

mel_smOg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Check out my Jerry -R- tribute in the signature, just click on the link

let me know if you are interested

Erajcustom89

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
258   0   0
Titlist Conversion

Hi, I have this Steve Klapp Titllist Conversion available for more pics and specs or additional information pls call/text me @_
516-587-9051

Geovani,

Last edited:

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I have this Woody Woodworth Titlist conversion that I updated to my taste. Not exactly what you are looking for but if interested I can send specs and we can negotiate a price.

Dave

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bump. Still looking for a couple of Titlist conversions or Bushka-style custom cues with a 5/16x14 pin in the $1k range.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
EDITED: Also interested in Bushka-style cues.

As the title says, I want something with Titlist veneers. Complete cue or just butt. Nothing excessively flashy, and I prefer cues without ivory. Prefer piloted 5/16x14 and SS joint, but I'm flexible on those. I like linen or stacked leather wraps. Just looking for that classic look and a nice, solid hit.

I have cash in hand, as well as the Schön I have listed for sale here as a partial trade if you're interested.

What do you have?

Here are a couple of Andy Gilbert Titlist conversions I'm going to sell.

Last edited:

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bump. Still looking for a Titlist or Bushka-style four point, four veneer cue. Paypal ready.

I've had a huge wave of PMs and I've tried to reply to everyone. Sorry if I've missed you. Feel free to message me.

Last edited:

Erajcustom89

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
258   0   0
Titlist Tribute

Hi, I have this Steve Klapp Wrap less Titlist Tribute highly figured Purple heart into Tiger maple...
Length: 59-1/2" with one shaft and 59" with the other..
Lmk
Best wishes in search.
516-587-9051

Geovani,