Shocking news: Shane vs Denis match got canceled

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
b4a0b9beb8a8022e4e1d92ff2b1165eb.jpg

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
More news: looks like the match is still on but the details will be changed. Seems like French and Dennis have a big argument but in any case Dennis signed a contract in which John has 50% of everything Dennis earned including sponsor money (wtf) so Dennis cannot just walk away even if he wanted to

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
1st piece of info says it's Denis' fault and somehow he walked away from French ... WOW

Fault? If Dennis has walked away from this match, I'm sure he has perfectly valid reasons. I should add that his reasons are his business and certainly none of my concern.

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fault? If Dennis has walked away from this match, I'm sure he has perfectly valid reasons. I should add that his reasons are his business and certainly none of my concern.

I think so too, no reason to walk away, but thats what "they" said so far, I'm curious to see how this pan out

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

It is okay if it is none of your concern :rolleyes:

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh well

I would rather watch Shane and Alex play.

I really hope Dennis did not sign a contract that gave him the short end of the stick, it ain't like there is a bunch of money in pool any way. It is always easier to prey on the needy.

It seems like the more civilized our society becomes the more shysters thrive.
Darn laws protect them.

Where is the tar, where are the feathers, why was dueling outlawed?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
No matter what, this match is tainted and will do neither player any good at this time. There's a good reason for that as well, and I wouldn't blame either player for what's transpired. Their intentions were good ones, to play a highly competitive high stakes grudge match. Perhaps that will have to wait for another day.

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
More news: looks like the match is still on but the details will be changed. Seems like French and Dennis have a big argument but in any case Dennis signed a contract in which John has 50% of everything Dennis earned including sponsor money (wtf) so Dennis cannot just walk away even if he wanted to

Dennis should have watched the "Hustler". This looks like the same deal that Fast Eddie got into with Bert. 😱

🎱

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep, SVB just posted its cancelled too. Bummer as I had a VIP spot for the first night.

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member

Lol. You think anyone could sue...?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good grief...let this French clown please go back to whatever he was doing in 2014.

Just kidding. I hope he stays around long enough to for svb to give him a dose.

molinatx4206

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On an upside, upstate al said Frenchy will refund everyone that already paid for the stream lol...

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis does not need French

Dennis does not need French to make this happen
Both Dennis and Shane can put up their DCC prizemoney $25K each so $50K in middle
Do it at another venue .
I am guessing Team French is no more and all others Kos, Jayson, Morra are bailing out since they take their lead from Dennis. If Dennis is out they are out .
:grin-square: