Mosconi Cup Stream... this worked for me.

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
After the frustration of having to SEARCH for a way to watch without paying for DAZN, I found that if I use my VPN and set it to a server that's not "on the list" of broadcasts, the stream shows up and plays beautifully right off of Facebook.

In this case I used IP VANISH and set the server to Singapore. worked like a champ

anyway if you were having trouble, maybe this will help.

Last edited:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What else do you steal from people providing you a service?

Although, I see where you are coming from, your posts shows you aren't familiar with how much Dazn sucks for some people and how little Dazn will do to fix the problem .

If I paying for a service, I should be able to use the service wouldn't you agree?

Having been a member who cancelled their subscription, I am speaking from experience.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
This same conflict comes up every time there is a PPV stream. I don’t know the answer here. Last year I paid for DAZN for this or the open, masters maybe...I liked dazn for the matches I got and snooker and stuff, yet I was mostly watching pirated streams on Facebook and only going back to dazn after they got shut down. They buffered less and I could chit chat.

This year I’m at work for the first 3 days so I’ve just checked a few minutes of Facebook here and there. Is there an answer? A glorious “better way”

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
Really?

I appreciate your sense of moral superiority... but It's available for free for basically EVERYONE on planet earth EXCEPT those of us in the USA... but I'm the bad guy? I'm not the least bit interested in paying for a stream and service that I've heard nothing but complaints about. If you think that charging customers for an inferior product while the rest of the planet can watch without jumping through hoops is somehow ok, you and I can just agree to disagree.

What else do you steal from people providing you a service?

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I appreciate your sense of moral superiority... but It's available for free for basically EVERYONE on planet earth EXCEPT those of us in the USA... but I'm the bad guy? I'm not the least bit interested in paying for a stream and service that I've heard nothing but complaints about. If you think that charging customers for an inferior product while the rest of the planet can watch without jumping through hoops is somehow ok, you and I can just agree to disagree.

no, it's not free everywhere else, notably not in europe.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
America and Europe....I would think that these are the 2 places on Earth that don’t really care about the Mosconi Cup. :rolleyes:

if you're being sarcastic, that was my point too. but who knows, maybe the most viewers are in asia where they can watch it free on facebook.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
if you're being sarcastic, that was my point too. but who knows, maybe the most viewers are in asia where they can watch it free on facebook.

Maybe someone from Asia will chime in, and tell us that it is not free there either.

Even if DAZN or Sky Sports is available where you live, wouldn’t it be part of your cable package....therefore technically still not free.

I purchased it from DAZN, and can say that the quality was lacking at times. Hopefully it will run smooth the rest of the way. If not, there are always free streams available somewhere. :grin:

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe someone from Asia will chime in, and tell us that it is not free there either.

Even if DAZN or Sky Sports is available where you live, wouldn’t it be part of your cable package....therefore technically still not free.

I purchased it from DAZN, and can say that the quality was lacking at times. Hopefully it will run smooth the rest of the way. If not, there are always free streams available somewhere. :grin:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=6522625&postcount=13

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was going to purchase it today to see if I could watch a few matches, but I won't be doing so now with this kind of review.

People wonder about the pirated FB streams. Well, this is one reason why there are pirated streams.

I'm not going to watch a pirated stream. I'm just not going to watch it at all, I guess, and hope I can read all about it with threads by Jay Helfert and others.

Disappointing coverage of this year's Mosconi Cup while it is in progress. I go to AzBilliards News Page and this Discussion Forum to find out what's happening. What a shame! :frown:

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'm in Asia, far west. When I go to DAZN to purchase I cannot, all I get is a page telling me to insert my email then I get into a "Mailing list" for waiting.

and beneath that there's a FAQ, one of the first questions says "Where is DAZN available?" and the answer is.

DAZN is currently available in Brazil, Spain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Canada, Italy, United States and Japan.

So for me, I cannot check it, or purchase, I must go to other links, facebook or whatever to watch the Mosconi.

The next question is.

When will DAZN be available in my country?

DAZN is available in nine countries and counting. Enter your email address above to get the latest news on where DAZN launches next.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They inferred their problems or at least some of them were due to "high winds" in Vegas. Hope the winds die down today if indeed they were high-lol

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are dead wrong here. Most places the MC is shown its on some type of cable/satellite provider, ALL of which come at a cost. WHY should it be free?? We aren't talking soccer-pro football here. Audience is small as are advertising fees. On WHAT planet should this be shown for nothing??? People want to see a resurgence in the game but act like complete broke d^*ks. My complaint with DAZN yesterday was technical not financial.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are dead wrong here. Most places the MC is shown its on some type of cable/satellite provider, ALL of which come at a cost. WHY should it be free?? We aren't talking soccer-pro football here. Audience is small as are advertising fees. On WHAT planet should this be shown for nothing??? People want to see a resurgence in the game but act like complete broke d^*ks. My complaint with DAZN yesterday was technical not financial.
Wasted breath....never going to change...unless some people get fined and prosecuted for pirating copywrited material.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mosconi cup starts?

At what time does mosconi cup starts? provide timezone pls, or say "in xxx hours"