Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit
Page 96 of 102 « First 4686949596 9798 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#1426)
JazzyJeff87
AzB Plutonium Member

JazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-17-2020, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
Did you people see the ketchup commercial or not, dammit,

It barely got any comments and I was like...well excuuuUuse me.
Hahaha 😂 oh I saw it mine friend, but I think many others did not. I almost didnít click it. I have a serious aversion to clicking links for some reason. Not security risk type aversion either just something.

A lot of times on here someone will say something and post a link, and itís an old song or an old movie clip. Something about old TV kills me. Even thinking about it starts to make me feel funny Iím a weird dude I guess. But not quite as weird as the awesome ketchup commercial.

Old
  (#1427)
Bob Jewett
AZB Osmium Member
Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-17-2020, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
Did you people see the ketchup commercial or not, dammit,

It barely got any comments and I was like...well excuuuUuse me.
I saw the ketchup commercial. It was actually quite remarkable and somewhat disgusting.

And now this message from the Ketchup Advisory Board:
https://www.prairiehome.org/story/20...ory-board.html

Old
  (#1428)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

03-17-2020, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Jewett View Post
I saw the ketchup commercial. It was actually quite remarkable and somewhat disgusting.

And now this message from the Ketchup Advisory Board:
https://www.prairiehome.org/story/20...ory-board.html
That was... odd. Not least because... Sarah Orne Jewett?

pj
chgo

Old
  (#1429)
Bob Jewett
AZB Osmium Member
Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

03-17-2020, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
That was... odd. Not least because... Sarah Orne Jewett?
A cousin. Several times removed. From a part of the family that was slow to move west. From her Wikipedia bio:
Her mother's family, the Gilmans, were among the most prominent settlers of Exeter, New Hampshire.[1] Sarah's great-grandfather, James Orne, was descended from the Orne family of Dover, New Hampshire, who were among the first settlers of Dover. The Jewetts had emigrated from Yorkshire to Boston in 1638 and later founded Rowley, Massachusetts. From there they moved on to Portsmouth, New Hampshire, just after the Revolutionary War.
My great-great-great-grandfather Joseph left New Hampshire and moved to Ohio. My great grandfather George Enoch moved from Des Moines to California.

Sarah was roughly of the same generation as John Egbert my grandfather.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Last edited by Bob Jewett; 03-17-2020 at 08:34 PM.

Old
  (#1430)
JazzyJeff87
AzB Plutonium Member

JazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond repute

03-17-2020, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Jewett View Post
A cousin. Several times removed. From a part of the family that was slow to move west. From her Wikipedia bio:
Her mother's family, the Gilmans, were among the most prominent settlers of Exeter, New Hampshire.[1] Sarah's great-grandfather, James Orne, was descended from the Orne family of Dover, New Hampshire, who were among the first settlers of Dover. The Jewetts had emigrated from Yorkshire to Boston in 1638 and later founded Rowley, Massachusetts. From there they moved on to Portsmouth, New Hampshire, just after the Revolutionary War.
My great-great-great-grandfather Joseph left New Hampshire and moved to Ohio. My great grandfather George Enoch moved from Des Moines to California.
Thatís a cool thing to know. And a very odd piece of writing that I enjoyed.

I donít know much about my family in America. One side were polish Jews that came here during some political unrest. The other side I donít know but there is a website about my last name, maybe Iíll find something cool.

If you want a laugh watch this video, and read the 4th or 5th comment by Brent while listening as the bear charges. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF0M4xDZIJ8

Old
  (#1431)
JazzyJeff87
AzB Plutonium Member

03-18-2020, 10:06 AM

Now it’s my turn. Did anyone watch the video? I know it’s hard to click links when you think they may take you somewhere extremely boring and/or uninteresting but I promise you, hand to black heart ��, this video/comment combo is tonic to the covid 19, year 2020, divorce, paralysis, pool slump, etc etc blues. Whatever may have you down, this is the remedy. Unless it’s you in the video.

Old
  (#1432)
justadub
Rattling corners nightly
justadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

03-18-2020, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfigueroa View Post
If you miss my "pontificating" *that* much, I'll still allow you to kiss the ring.

Lou Figueroa
pucker up
Can't do that, gotta maintain at least a 6-foot distance

I was quite certain that I'd see your posts all over AZB (more of which I appreciate than ones that I don't, and you know this)...it was just a point re this particular thread and where its has gone since Bob's report.

Player: McDermott G203
Break: J & J 2729

"Let's all pile into the sandbagging wahmbulance and talk about it forever and hold each other until the tears dry!" CreeDo

"Just remember to put the troll back under the bridge when you're done playing with him, Dub!" BrokeStroke

Old
  (#1433)
justadub
Rattling corners nightly
justadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

03-18-2020, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forabeer View Post
You forgot xradarx
xradarx wasn't one of the real protagonists in the thread, just trolling along with others.

Player: McDermott G203
Break: J & J 2729

"Let's all pile into the sandbagging wahmbulance and talk about it forever and hold each other until the tears dry!" CreeDo

"Just remember to put the troll back under the bridge when you're done playing with him, Dub!" BrokeStroke

Old
  (#1434)
logical
sarcasm while you wait
logical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2020, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justadub View Post
xradarx wasn't one of the real protagonists in the thread, just trolling along with others.
And to think people say that pool players don't have groupies?

Sent from the future.

Last edited by logical; 03-18-2020 at 03:25 PM.

Old
  (#1435)
smashmouth
AzB Silver Member
smashmouth has a reputation beyond reputesmashmouth has a reputation beyond reputesmashmouth has a reputation beyond reputesmashmouth has a reputation beyond reputesmashmouth has a reputation beyond reputesmashmouth has a reputation beyond reputesmashmouth has a reputation beyond reputesmashmouth has a reputation beyond reputesmashmouth has a reputation beyond reputesmashmouth has a reputation beyond reputesmashmouth has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2020, 04:07 PM

so this is settled then?

the secret video has supposedley been viewed , in a public edited format no less, the summary of which has been posted here

right

Old
  (#1436)
logical
sarcasm while you wait
logical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2020, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashmouth View Post
so this is settled then?

the secret video has supposedley been viewed , in a public edited format no less, the summary of which has been posted here

right
Haven't you heard?....shaved slate...shhhhhh

Sent from the future.

Old
  (#1437)
iusedtoberich
AzB Silver Member

iusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1470

03-18-2020, 05:16 PM

Thanks for quoting Bob's post, and thanks for the quote Bob. I completely missed it, and was wondering what everyone was talking about about DH bailing on the thread.

That puts to rest rumors of 200 shots missing entirely, fouls during the session, etc.

That's awesome they got 50 viewers. I thought it would be like 10. Good job to their event crew. Maybe this could be a nice model after all. JS could travel the country and show off his run in person. I personally thought it was a horrible idea at first, but if it gets 50 each time (unknown of course), maybe its actually a good and fun idea for JS.

Old
  (#1438)
Bob Jewett
AZB Osmium Member

03-18-2020, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iusedtoberich View Post
Thanks for quoting Bob's post, and thanks for the quote Bob. I completely missed it, and was wondering what everyone was talking about about DH bailing on the thread.

That puts to rest rumors of 200 shots missing entirely, fouls during the session, etc.

That's awesome they got 50 viewers. I thought it would be like 10. Good job to their event crew. Maybe this could be a nice model after all. JS could travel the country and show off his run in person. I personally thought it was a horrible idea at first, but if it gets 50 each time (unknown of course), maybe its actually a good and fun idea for JS.
I think the only way it can work is if someone else shakes the local bushes for attendees at the various venues. Trying to do remote sales seems like a hard job.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#1439)
336Robin
Dir Multiverse Earth Ops
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2020, 06:22 PM

This cannot be over. This thread needs 4 more pages to get to a 100.

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever!"

My Blog https://forums.azbilliards.com/blog.php?b=12238

Sev- It is intent that matters.

Old
  (#1440)
straightline
AzB Silver Member
straightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2020, 08:29 PM

OK. here's my .02...

Page 96 of 102 « First 4686949596 9798 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: