Reload this Page Just in! The evil new Becue Rebel Red
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Just in! The evil new Becue Rebel Red
Old
  (#1)
TATE
AzB Gold Mensch
TATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

Just in! The evil new Becue Rebel Red - 03-17-2020, 08:06 PM

OK railbirds, the is the best performing, best hitting carbon fiber cue I've played with so far. With its Italian flair, it's the Ducati of the pool world.

They got it right. Stay tuned tomorrow for a real test ride, detailed photos and maybe even a video.

Why?

Because I've got nothing better to do...
Attached Images

Visit my historic cues site:
www.palmercollector.com

Last edited by TATE; 03-17-2020 at 08:08 PM.

Becue Rebel Red
Old
  (#2)
TWOFORPOOL
AzB Silver Member
TWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Becue Rebel Red - 03-17-2020, 08:09 PM

I played with a Becue shaft and it was the best one I played with and I will have to try one of these!

Playing Cue: Jim Pierce with Danielson SS360/2 Shaft
Break Cue: Sowder
Jump Cue: Sowder
Case: Rusty JB Case
Playing Time: 5 Hours Week

Originally posted by Richardson:

Magic rack + 9 ball + pattern racking is not a game, its a drill.

Old
  (#3)
jay helfert
Shoot Pool, not people
jay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-17-2020, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATE View Post
OK railbirds, the is the best performing, best hitting carbon fiber cue I've played with so far. With its Italian flair, it's the Ducati of the pool world.

They got it right. Stay tuned tomorrow for a real test ride, detailed photos and maybe even a video.

Why?

Once upon a time I had a Ducati 250 Scrambler and I thought I was hot shit.
That is one bad ass motorcycle!

http://www.jayhelfert.com/ to order More Pool Wars

Old
  (#4)
TATE
AzB Gold Mensch
TATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond repute

03-17-2020, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay helfert View Post
Once upon a time I had a Ducati 250 Scrambler and I thought I was hot shit.
That is one bad ass motorcycle!
Thanks Jay. That was a classic. You went with me to see the BMW in Hollywood and I got that one too. The hot rod version not the road bike. So I have a new Ducati Desert Sled and the BMW - fun toys for social distancing.

This new Becue finally brings carbon fiber into the good, solid hit category. More to follow...

www.palmercollector.com

Last edited by TATE; 03-17-2020 at 10:44 PM.

Old
  (#5)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member
jrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2020, 12:00 AM

Quote:

Why?

Thanks for the pics!!!! All of which are very impressive.

I look forward to the reviews and a vid if possible.

Be safe sir,

Jeff

I knew a fellow that thought he was a good boxer because he was in a position to befriend a lot of "professional boxers". It cost him azzwhippens till he realized he wasn't what he thought/wished he was.

Do you know anyone like the "wannabe" boxer in the pool world?

Old
  (#6)
Big-Tattoo
I'm back
Big-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2020, 03:53 AM

Price for the set ? Nice Cue

Name: Ralf- the Man in the Middle with his lovely Thai Girls

Old
  (#7)
CuesDirectly
AzB Silver Member

CuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2020, 04:44 AM

Quote:

Why?

Ride on, very nice.

I have a couple cues you will be putting up against the best you have.

In one corner will be a Willie Hoppe conversion, Purpleheart into Birds Eye Maple. The cue itself has real tight old growth wood and the grain is perfectly straight in both pieces. All grain is lined up like the best guy they had that day put it all together, the Purple grain is 90 degrees offset from the Maple grain, just the way I do all of my cues, can't be beat.

Paired with the awesome Hoppe Butt will be a tight grain old growth Maple shaft with 26 growth rings, all rings straight from Joint to Ferrule with zero runoff.

Nice bike but when it comes to going off road with a street legal bike, it's real hard to be the Honda XR 650 L. On the road it was the comfort of the Goldwing 6 cyl fully loaded bike that made me smile the most. The Suzuki 1000's were fun but too fast.

----------------------------------------------

David Brainard, custom Cuemaker
My website is CuesDirectly.com
Email, CuesDirectly@gmail.com
Facebook under both names
503 930-7776 5am -5pm West Coast time

Old
  (#8)
TATE
AzB Gold Mensch

03-18-2020, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuesDirectly View Post
Ride on, very nice.

I have a couple cues you will be putting up against the best you have.

In one corner will be a Willie Hoppe conversion, Purpleheart into Birds Eye Maple. The cue itself has real tight old growth wood and the grain is perfectly straight in both pieces. All grain is lined up like the best guy they had that day put it all together, the Purple grain is 90 degrees offset from the Maple grain, just the way I do all of my cues, can't be beat.

Paired with the awesome Hoppe Butt will be a tight grain old growth Maple shaft with 26 growth rings, all rings straight from Joint to Ferrule with zero runoff.

Nice bike but when it comes to going off road with a street legal bike, it's real hard to be the Honda XR 650 L. On the road it was the comfort of the Goldwing 6 cyl fully loaded bike that made me smile the most. The Suzuki 1000's were fun but too fast.

That will be our title fight. Can't wait to see them! David is working on some conversions for me - I've been saving that 100 year old 26 1/2 for this special moment.

www.palmercollector.com

Old
  (#9)
TATE
AzB Gold Mensch

03-18-2020, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Tattoo View Post
Price for the set ? Nice Cue
Stay tuned, Ralf. This is the updated Becue 5.1 M shaft - it's very similar to the Tiger Pro X and Predator Z but in carbon fiber. The hit is REAL!

www.palmercollector.com

Old
  (#10)
JazzyJeff87
AzB Plutonium Member

JazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2020, 07:05 AM

Something seems a little off about that Harley...

But wow what a beautiful cue! The wood coming into the carbon looks like trapped blood that’s catching fire. Sweet

Old
  (#11)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2020, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyJeff87 View Post

But wow what a beautiful cue! The wood coming into the carbon looks like trapped blood thatís catching fire. Sweet

That "wood" is not really wood, but it is a cool look.

I have a Becue, but mine is plain, and you aren't going to get a better playing cue than he just got.

Old
  (#12)
JazzyJeff87
AzB Plutonium Member

JazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2020, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
That "wood" is not really wood, but it is a cool look.

I have a Becue, but mine is plain, and you aren't going to get a better playing cue than he just got.
Blasphemy! Whatever it is itís pretty. Iíd like to see it in person

Old
  (#13)
TATE
AzB Gold Mensch

03-18-2020, 08:45 PM

Guys, I didn't have time to do it today, but a few more teaser photos - tomorrow for sure.
Attached Images

www.palmercollector.com

Old
  (#14)
TATE
AzB Gold Mensch

03-18-2020, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyJeff87 View Post

But wow what a beautiful cue! The wood coming into the carbon looks like trapped blood thatís catching fire. Sweet
No trees were harmed in the making of this cue! However they do it, it's amazing. This is a sign of what is possible...

www.palmercollector.com

Old
  (#15)
marikian
AzB Silver Member

marikian has a reputation beyond reputemarikian has a reputation beyond reputemarikian has a reputation beyond reputemarikian has a reputation beyond reputemarikian has a reputation beyond reputemarikian has a reputation beyond reputemarikian has a reputation beyond reputemarikian has a reputation beyond reputemarikian has a reputation beyond reputemarikian has a reputation beyond reputemarikian has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2020, 09:13 PM

Itís looks awesome. Which daft do you recommend the Prime M or 5.1M? What is the difference? Also is the sneaky Pete model the same as the other? Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: