Old
  (#91)
juggernaut0629
Registered
juggernaut0629 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut0629 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut0629 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut0629 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut0629 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut0629 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut0629 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut0629 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut0629 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut0629 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut0629 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-31-2020, 01:39 PM

I've been A long term member on softball boards & golf message boards. Ebay too. I have bought & sold so many items over the past 20 years. But I have NEVER sent any funds through PayPal as a gift/FF. I see this all the time here asking prices to be sent as a gift. It's just not a smart thing to do.

Old
  (#92)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

05-31-2020, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut0629 View Post
I've been A long term member on softball boards & golf message boards. Ebay too. I have bought & sold so many items over the past 20 years. But I have NEVER sent any funds through PayPal as a gift/FF. I see this all the time here asking prices to be sent as a gift. It's just not a smart thing to do.
I have used Pay Pal a few times, but never as a "gift" that too me is a Big Red Flag, one guy did ask I gift him, I said add the 3%, I want the assurance if thing go south, I have some protection.

Few days later he replied stating it went to another buyer. I said no big deal. Beside if everyone used "gift", soon PayPal might be bye bye.

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Old
  (#93)
maha
from way back when
maha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond repute

05-31-2020, 04:08 PM

why are you selling or buying over the internet to a stranger?

the answer is you think you can get more than advertising locally and selling in person. or it is less work.
to get that benefit you take on added risk, whether buying or selling. some times that risk becomes real. so tough luck.

Old
  (#94)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

05-31-2020, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maha View Post
why are you selling or buying over the internet to a stranger?

the answer is you think you can get more than advertising locally and selling in person. or it is less work.
to get that benefit you take on added risk, whether buying or selling. some times that risk becomes real. so tough luck.
Many of us here on AZB have sold, and bought from people we will never meet. Most of our over all transaction go fine. We do not talk about good one, just the ones that go south.

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Old
  (#95)
MANPUSS
AzB Silver Member
MANPUSS has a reputation beyond reputeMANPUSS has a reputation beyond reputeMANPUSS has a reputation beyond reputeMANPUSS has a reputation beyond reputeMANPUSS has a reputation beyond reputeMANPUSS has a reputation beyond reputeMANPUSS has a reputation beyond reputeMANPUSS has a reputation beyond reputeMANPUSS has a reputation beyond reputeMANPUSS has a reputation beyond reputeMANPUSS has a reputation beyond repute

05-31-2020, 06:09 PM

what this forum needs is a good seller /bad seller feedback forum . the watch forums im on people use the feedbacks as a great tool to see if someone is up and up .

ive seen watches sell for over 30,000 all the time . paypal or escrow .

Scruggs
custom varney
meucci 84-5
john nemic deano

first cue ever bought mcd d-1

Old
  (#96)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.

05-31-2020, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANPUSS View Post
what this forum needs is a good seller /bad seller feedback forum . the watch forums im on people use the feedbacks as a great tool to see if someone is up and up .

It has I-Trader, your is ZERO. Nothing good, nothing bad, no activity.

Old
  (#97)
TheCueHunter
Banned
TheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-31-2020, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick serdula View Post
Eight years ago you say. And now long after you sell it not me there is issues? Why now do you say I wronged you? Why not when you bought the cue. All this is news to me. I would have bought the cue right back. Now eight years later you sound like a nut. Anything that happened to that cue after you owned that cue is subject to the question right buddy it was me. not you. And the 100 people that left feedback are all nuts too.
I had a bad feedback for refusing to use paypal and one someone else swapping out shafts a year later saying it was me.
It wasn't
.Why do I not have the cue? You didn't return it.
Tim and Bob did rework non Scruggs shafts to a cue for me saying they were fine after they were reworked.
Argue with them and me too.
I call BS
Nick
If you read my first post nitwit, I did mention the day after I got the cue and you said tough titty on return and that you messed up and switched shafts but now you sold the one I was supposed to get so I was effed.....then after I threatened to expose you you offered $200 to not and to make it right......you never shipped The cash nutbag.....and I brought it up he day after I received cue......reading is fundamental. I have 100 positive feedback. Do you?

Old
  (#98)
jimmyco
NRA4Life

jimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond repute

05-31-2020, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANPUSS View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy View Post
It has I-Trader, your is ZERO. Nothing good, nothing bad, no activity.
There is also the Buyer / Seller transaction report. It is a green sticky in the main Want Ads forum.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=42254

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue
Case-Rusty Melton 1x2

Old
  (#99)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.

05-31-2020, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyco View Post
There is also the Buyer / Seller transaction report. It is a green sticky in the main Want Ads forum.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=42254
Learned something thank you.

Old
  (#100)
BadEnglish
Registered
BadEnglish has a reputation beyond reputeBadEnglish has a reputation beyond reputeBadEnglish has a reputation beyond reputeBadEnglish has a reputation beyond reputeBadEnglish has a reputation beyond reputeBadEnglish has a reputation beyond reputeBadEnglish has a reputation beyond reputeBadEnglish has a reputation beyond reputeBadEnglish has a reputation beyond reputeBadEnglish has a reputation beyond reputeBadEnglish has a reputation beyond repute

06-01-2020, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Well we have shared much info, it is good to know PAYPALS guarantee is BS, hope the original problem resolved it self without a Trip to buyer how by a guy known as Rock Out Lights-out Rock O.
PayPal has no buyer protection if you use Friends & Family. That's the issue. Technically, even using it for purchasing products is against their terms of service as it bypasses the fees. Most of the time they let it go, but they won't support any claims if you get ripped off.

Old
  (#101)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.

06-01-2020, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadEnglish View Post
PayPal has no buyer protection if you use Friends & Family. That's the issue. Technically, even using it for purchasing products is against their terms of service as it bypasses the fees. Most of the time they let it go, but they won't support any claims if you get ripped off.
That is why I passed on the sale were the buyer wanted friends payment, I said add the PalPal Fee, they replied a few days later, another buyer jumped on item.

Old
  (#102)
BadEnglish
Registered
BadEnglish has a reputation beyond reputeBadEnglish has a reputation beyond reputeBadEnglish has a reputation beyond reputeBadEnglish has a reputation beyond reputeBadEnglish has a reputation beyond reputeBadEnglish has a reputation beyond reputeBadEnglish has a reputation beyond reputeBadEnglish has a reputation beyond reputeBadEnglish has a reputation beyond reputeBadEnglish has a reputation beyond reputeBadEnglish has a reputation beyond repute

06-01-2020, 09:57 AM

Quote:
That is why I passed on the sale were the buyer wanted friends payment, I said add the PalPal Fee, they replied a few days later, another buyer jumped on item.
Yeah, it's always smarter to avoid F&F for business transactions. I would've done the same thing.

Old
  (#103)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
06-01-2020, 12:01 PM

Quote:
INCORRECT!

Either the above is or the below is, jeanyis.

Quote:
Well we have shared much info, it is good to know PAYPALS guarantee is BS

So keep your nose clean keep it on a shoe string
With no opposing no undue disclosing
Nothing stale nothing old or decomposing
Nothing empty nothing bold or over knowing
Nothing more than tasteful reconstruction
Of the plot that edifies all our instructions
It's on the goodness of our dime that you can function

Old
  (#104)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
06-01-2020, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Eight years is a long time to ponder buyer remorse. JMHO
Damn thinkin done failed you again.

But you were the quickest to post. You got that goin for ya.

So keep your nose clean keep it on a shoe string
With no opposing no undue disclosing
Nothing stale nothing old or decomposing
Nothing empty nothing bold or over knowing
Nothing more than tasteful reconstruction
Of the plot that edifies all our instructions
It's on the goodness of our dime that you can function

You are confused.
Old
  (#105)
nick serdula
AzB Gold Member
nick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

You are confused. - 06-01-2020, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCueHunter View Post
If you read my first post nitwit, I did mention the day after I got the cue and you said tough titty on return and that you messed up and switched shafts but now you sold the one I was supposed to get so I was effed.....then after I threatened to expose you you offered $200 to not and to make it right......you never shipped The cash nutbag.....and I brought it up he day after I received cue......reading is fundamental. I have 100 positive feedback. Do you?
I do not talk like a girl. Also why do you lie? Also I must have sold that cue 5 times. The last guy I know that had it was 8ball stinger on ebay. and have been contacted over and over about that cue over the years. No one and I do mean not one had any beefs and loved the thing. So again I ask why do you lie?

Last edited by nick serdula; 06-01-2020 at 12:07 PM.

Page 7 of 10 « First 567 89 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: