Old
  (#106)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-01-2020, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick serdula View Post
I do not talk like a girl. Also why do you lie? Also I must have sold that cue 5 times. The last guy I know that had it was 8ball stinger on ebay. and have been contacted over and over about that cue over the years. No one and I do mean not one had any beefs and loved the thing. So again I ask why do you lie?

So you are saying SUBDUDE1974/Steelman lied and actually switched out the shaft, and the CueHunter also lied about you doing the same thing, odd coincidence...

I had a question, you started this thread saying the Scruggs was a fake, but then never replied to all people asking about it, can you clarify?
Fake Scruggs for sale on the bay

Looking at the comments in the thread, like by sureman183 who states you had called one of his Scruggs a fake too.
Seems like a serious accusation that if you are going to make should be presented with some facts, not just calling the guy a scammer and his cue a fake then not responding to requests for clarification by members.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=510144

Old
  (#107)
TheCueHunter
Banned
TheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-01-2020, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick serdula View Post
I do not talk like a girl. Also why do you lie? Also I must have sold that cue 5 times. The last guy I know that had it was 8ball stinger on ebay. and have been contacted over and over about that cue over the years. No one and I do mean not one had any beefs and loved the thing. So again I ask why do you lie?
I don't know what you're trying to say cause its incoherent babble. You screwed me over...told me you did it....admitted it and then screwed me on a refund. Thought you didn't care about money? Well, I care about the word of people...Youre deceptive..Youve listed cues and then taken them down seconds later claiming they sold, and they never did....Youre kicked off the Scruggs and Cochran groups....Guess who's not? Me? guess who has 100% feedback...Me? Guess who has a list of people who know you and know you'd done this stuff before? You...pay me and shut up

Old
  (#108)
jimmyco
NRA4Life

jimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond repute

06-01-2020, 06:08 PM

One of these day, maybe, the OP in this type of thread will come out looking okay, like somebody you would want to do business with.

Yeh, right. Who am I trying to fool?

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue
Case-Rusty Melton 1x2

ts
Old
  (#109)
MANPUSS
AzB Silver Member
MANPUSS has a reputation beyond reputeMANPUSS has a reputation beyond reputeMANPUSS has a reputation beyond reputeMANPUSS has a reputation beyond reputeMANPUSS has a reputation beyond reputeMANPUSS has a reputation beyond reputeMANPUSS has a reputation beyond reputeMANPUSS has a reputation beyond reputeMANPUSS has a reputation beyond reputeMANPUSS has a reputation beyond reputeMANPUSS has a reputation beyond repute

ts - 06-01-2020, 08:27 PM

well i recently bought a TS from Nick , and ive never bought a expensive cue like a TS , ,we talked on the phone maybe 10 times over a 3 day period , it was one of the hoppes cues i think there was 6 ,

this one pictured , well i overpaid Nick without thinking , he let me know and sent a personal check to me for the difference . so all i have is good transaction .
Attached Images

Scruggs
custom varney
meucci 84-5
john nemic deano

first cue ever bought mcd d-1

Old
  (#110)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

06-02-2020, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANPUSS View Post
well i recently bought a TS from Nick , and ive never bought a expensive cue like a TS , ,we talked on the phone maybe 10 times over a 3 day period , it was one of the hoppes cues i think there was 6 ,

this one pictured , well i overpaid Nick without thinking , he let me know and sent a personal check to me for the difference . so all i have is good transaction .
Well it;s nice to know you had a positive transaction with Nick, most people do.

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Old
  (#111)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

06-02-2020, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyco View Post
One of these day, maybe, the OP in this type of thread will come out looking okay, like somebody you would want to do business with.

Yeh, right. Who am I trying to fool?
Right., lmao

Old
  (#112)
alstl
AzB Silver Member
alstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond repute

06-02-2020, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooker Theory View Post
So you are saying SUBDUDE1974/Steelman lied and actually switched out the shaft, and the CueHunter also lied about you doing the same thing, odd coincidence...

I had a question, you started this thread saying the Scruggs was a fake, but then never replied to all people asking about it, can you clarify?

Looking at the comments in the thread, like by sureman183 who states you had called one of his Scruggs a fake too.
Seems like a serious accusation that if you are going to make should be presented with some facts, not just calling the guy a scammer and his cue a fake then not responding to requests for clarification by members.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=510144
I don't have a dog in this fight but could it be he was trying to scare off other buyers to get the cue at a lower price?

Old
  (#113)
maha
from way back when
maha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond repute

06-02-2020, 11:03 AM

cant figure out what any of the players in the thread were thinking. but a few things.

dont come on and post and whine about getting screwed for a small problem that is debatable when you also have a dirty closet as it will come out and bite you good.. .

nick isnt a thief but his business practices seem to over favor himself, so be careful dealing with him without defining exactly the conditions of the sale.

dont accuse someones else's cue of being a fake or having problems unless you can back it up. at the most only give a warning to verify the authenticity.

Old
  (#114)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member

06-02-2020, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstl View Post
I don't have a dog in this fight but could it be he was trying to scare off other buyers to get the cue at a lower price?
I heard secondhand and read some screenshots that's what the seller said regarding Nick, that he offered a lowball offer then said it was a fake, I wasn't sure reading the screenshots if he was saying Nick made a bid on this particular cue or a different cue he was selling.

Both the cuehunter and ideologist has confirmed Nick was banned from the Scruggs facebook group for making accusations and then not presenting any evidence, I have asked him twice in this thread, and about a dozen people asked him in the thread listed below that Nick STARTED where he said the cue was a fake, but, no response...

Reading the comment below by Don Sherman, makes a person wonder what's going on with the guy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sureman183 View Post
this ain't Nick's first rodeo, but he does get bucked off quite often. he said mine was a fake for a month, until he seen Bob Frey's signature on repair, never got an apology
from him, for trashing my Scruggs, oh well some get a thrill out of becoming a..es

Last edited by Snooker Theory; 06-02-2020 at 12:03 PM.

Old
  (#115)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member

06-04-2020, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maha View Post
cant figure out what any of the players in the thread were thinking. but a few things.

dont come on and post and whine about getting screwed for a small problem that is debatable when you also have a dirty closet as it will come out and bite you good.. .

nick isnt a thief but his business practices seem to over favor himself, so be careful dealing with him without defining exactly the conditions of the sale.

dont accuse someones else's cue of being a fake or having problems unless you can back it up. at the most only give a warning to verify the authenticity.
Well said.

Old
  (#116)
TheCueHunter
Banned
TheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-04-2020, 09:35 PM

Guess Nick isn’t a man of his word...crickets

Old
  (#117)
alstl
AzB Silver Member
alstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond repute

06-05-2020, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooker Theory View Post
I heard secondhand and read some screenshots that's what the seller said regarding Nick, that he offered a lowball offer then said it was a fake, I wasn't sure reading the screenshots if he was saying Nick made a bid on this particular cue or a different cue he was selling.

Both the cuehunter and ideologist has confirmed Nick was banned from the Scruggs facebook group for making accusations and then not presenting any evidence, I have asked him twice in this thread, and about a dozen people asked him in the thread listed below that Nick STARTED where he said the cue was a fake, but, no response...

Reading the comment below by Don Sherman, makes a person wonder what's going on with the guy...
So he tried to buy the cue he claimed was fake?

Old
  (#118)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member

06-05-2020, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstl View Post
So he tried to buy the cue he claimed was fake?
Not sure exactly, which is why I asked Nick to clarify a few times in this thread, and about a dozen other people asked him to clarify in the thread he started calling the cue a fake.

Also, quite a few people wanted him to clarify on the Scruggs FB group, although according to Ideologist and the CueHunter he was banned for making false accusations and not presenting evidence, Don Sherman also mentioned Nick called his Scruggs a fake too, go figure.

The seller of the cue on Ebay "Clemsongoodson" said a few things, I am only seeing his comment that he had posted on Ebay, which was

"***For the jealous hater(Nick serdumba**) saying this cue is fake on fb/az your a joke sir! I have no reason to sell anything fake,especially my cheapest cue. Sorry my collection puts yours to shame! Get a life. Funny you never contacted me first so im guessing you knew it was legit and are trying to hurt my reputation bc i turned down an offer from you or just jealous in general***"

Old
  (#119)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
06-05-2020, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy View Post
Well it;s nice to know you had a positive transaction with Nick, most people do.
I'd be interested in seeing the numbers. Surely you can back up your assertion?

What's most? 51%? 99%?

So keep your nose clean keep it on a shoe string
With no opposing no undue disclosing
Nothing stale nothing old or decomposing
Nothing empty nothing bold or over knowing
Nothing more than tasteful reconstruction
Of the plot that edifies all our instructions
It's on the goodness of our dime that you can function

Old
  (#120)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
06-05-2020, 08:02 AM

Like Dean, Nick seems to fancy himself some kind of player in the cue game.

So keep your nose clean keep it on a shoe string
With no opposing no undue disclosing
Nothing stale nothing old or decomposing
Nothing empty nothing bold or over knowing
Nothing more than tasteful reconstruction
Of the plot that edifies all our instructions
It's on the goodness of our dime that you can function

Page 8 of 10 « First 678 910

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: