Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Update on the Des Moines pool scene
Page 11 of 484 « First 91011 12132161111 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 87 votes, 4.02 average.
Old
  (#151)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware
mikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
  Send a message via AIM to mikeyfrost  
05-10-2009, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardson View Post
Sweat bet on Jamie ?

switching over now ?

You know what's up now!

I ain't feeling the Bern and I'll never get Trumped. The Clintons had their chance with me but they're the reason my cousin is still locked up. - Nick Cannon

The DSM Action Report
Old
  (#152)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware
mikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond repute

The DSM Action Report - 05-10-2009, 12:52 AM

Soooo tonite the first ball was hit around 9:30 and the last ball was hit about 11:30. The game was 10 ahead 9 ball between Jamie Fenton and Josh Johnson. They played even up. Let's just say Josh might have to walk with a limp for a few days. He got crushed. Some may even question whether he dumped or not. I'm not saying he did but I gotta say I coulda played tonite and lasted longer than 2 hours in the box. I'm 8 and a half balls under them.

Moral of the story is this, the Big Fella can go. I'm gonna say something and I love everybody involved but this is a damn fact right here. If i were to bet someone last week that Jamie Fenton could beat Mike Athens(20 games ahead), Jody McLaughlin(10 games ahead), and Josh Johnson(10 games ahead), thats a total of 40 games ahead if you cant add, playing dead even in under 14 hours my PM box would have flooded with bets. he got 40 games ahead of some of the toughest action in the state. I'm gonna tell you something thats an incredible feat.

I bet against the Big Fella too much and now I think he has finally proven he's not a joke. I'm gonna do something that I usually don't do and start woofing(lol). As far as the state goes The Sleeve seems to be the next logical game. No I'm not forgetting Jon Kucharo and Chad Vilmont although they can get played if they make the game right for sure.

I havent even talked to Jamie yet but I'll bet the cash my damn self. Someone get a hold of Adam Behnke and tell him he can get two 10 ahead sets posted in Des Moines. That's the deal.

Jamie is sittin on a heater right now and it's gonna be hard to beat the kid. That's the straight up deal. Hell I'm sure a worthy opponent that makes the game right can get at least $5k in action against him when they want some. I've seen enough to know that right now he's as focused as I've seen any player in a good long time. It's great to see that kind of fire. I like my boys still all the way and none of them played bad at all and they still lost. Every single guy that stepped up played great and I'm proud and respect their efforts. Right now though Jamie is the toughest MF'er too touch. Super sick at the moment.

That's all I got right now, bowling was a blast tonite, It helps ease the pain. Until next time,get your game up.

Mikeyyyyy Frizzosssttt aka the Biggest Boss(I stole that)

I ain't feeling the Bern and I'll never get Trumped. The Clintons had their chance with me but they're the reason my cousin is still locked up. - Nick Cannon

Old
  (#153)
ykndoit
UnRegistered Abuser
ykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 179

05-10-2009, 06:37 AM

is all the " ahead sets" winner breaks? asuming so,just curious how jamie would fair if it was alternate breaks.

with someone on a heater like he is, seems like a variable for athens or jody to consider.

I personally like both better than jamie in that scenario(tbo I liked both better w/ winner breaks).

as for future matches, Dustin G. not reading this? Figured he would ride money train to dsm to get in the box w/ Jamie.

p.s. I'm not fat, thats my money-belt!

Old
  (#154)
Richardson
Who me ?
Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond repute

05-10-2009, 07:55 AM

Its winner breaks, and Jamie wouldnt want to play alt break.(infact noone would) Adam would be fun to watch. Dustin might wanna come play, him and jamie are pretty good friends.

Josh played like crap but he has the last few times hes been here on sundays too. That other thing you said is kind of low, you trying to start some nasty rumors there ?

Its toobad your guys backed out on the 1pkt challenge, would have been fun. I guess next is the 5 on 5 challenge if you can get them up to play that.

It was a fun week, i said on friday that if Jamie beat Jody all the good/big action would be over, if the top 2 players in town cant beat Jamie for the $ $ $ then its time to pull up. Kind of sucks, this week was super fun to be involved with and watch.

*** For anyone who wants a laugh. Jamie said he wouldnt move to Burlington if FROST would post up 2 sets(10 ahead,1k) a week with Athens or Jody. Frost chuckled looked him in the eye and said. Hell No. ***

I pattern rack One Pocket!

fun to watch
Old
  (#155)
ballndaside
AzB Silver Member
ballndaside has a reputation beyond reputeballndaside has a reputation beyond reputeballndaside has a reputation beyond reputeballndaside has a reputation beyond reputeballndaside has a reputation beyond reputeballndaside has a reputation beyond reputeballndaside has a reputation beyond reputeballndaside has a reputation beyond reputeballndaside has a reputation beyond reputeballndaside has a reputation beyond reputeballndaside has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Smile fun to watch - 05-10-2009, 09:15 AM

ive known jaime for a while this is the best that ive seen him play i have to give props to him yeah 3 years ago josh would have beaten jaime but now theres no way josh could beat jaime right now (when hes not drinkin) i rank him up there with a vilmont or barracks.
Whats this i hear a 5 man team match up what 5?Only players from desmones?whats the bet? If jaime moves to burlington is he allowed to play?

Old
  (#156)
Richardson
Who me ?
Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond repute

05-10-2009, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballndaside View Post
ive known jaime for a while this is the best that ive seen him play i have to give props to him yeah 3 years ago josh would have beaten jaime but now theres no way josh could beat jaime right now (when hes not drinkin) i rank him up there with a vilmont or barracks.
Whats this i hear a 5 man team match up what 5?Only players from desmones?whats the bet? If jaime moves to burlington is he allowed to play?
Whos is ballndaside?

I dont think Jamie would want to play Chad V.

I pattern rack One Pocket!

Old
  (#157)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware

05-10-2009, 10:16 AM

ballndaside is Pet. I have a hangover today.

Old
  (#158)
deadstroke7
AzB Silver Member
deadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 950

05-10-2009, 11:16 AM

Gotta love the action as of late. Sunday tourament going to have some action or is everyone wore out?

stop
Old
  (#159)
ballndaside
AzB Silver Member
ballndaside has a reputation beyond reputeballndaside has a reputation beyond reputeballndaside has a reputation beyond reputeballndaside has a reputation beyond reputeballndaside has a reputation beyond reputeballndaside has a reputation beyond reputeballndaside has a reputation beyond reputeballndaside has a reputation beyond reputeballndaside has a reputation beyond reputeballndaside has a reputation beyond reputeballndaside has a reputation beyond repute

stop - 05-10-2009, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyfrost View Post
ballndaside is Pet. I have a hangover today.
stop drinking dumbass

ya
Old
  (#160)
ballndaside
AzB Silver Member

ya - 05-10-2009, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadstroke7 View Post
Gotta love the action as of late. Sunday tourament going to have some action or is everyone wore out?
i think everyone is worn out, i know im worn out

Old
  (#161)
ballndaside
AzB Silver Member

05-10-2009, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardson View Post
Whos is ballndaside?

I dont think Jamie would want to play Chad V.
why not i think he would do pretty good

its
Old
  (#162)
ballndaside
AzB Silver Member

its - 05-10-2009, 12:08 PM

for you people that dont know me ballndaside is somphet aka pet, chungli, wang chung, chung wang, lee wang

Old
  (#163)
ballndaside
AzB Silver Member

05-10-2009, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykndoit View Post
is all the " ahead sets" winner breaks? asuming so,just curious how jamie would fair if it was alternate breaks.

with someone on a heater like he is, seems like a variable for athens or jody to consider.

I personally like both better than jamie in that scenario(tbo I liked both better w/ winner breaks).

as for future matches, Dustin G. not reading this? Figured he would ride money train to dsm to get in the box w/ Jamie.
no such thing as alternate break when your gambling your insane if u agree to that

Old
  (#164)
ykndoit
UnRegistered Abuser
ykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond repute

05-10-2009, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballndaside View Post
for you people that dont know me ballndaside is somphet aka pet, chungli, wang chung, chung wang, lee wang
and mini yao?

Old
  (#165)
ykndoit
UnRegistered Abuser

05-10-2009, 12:20 PM

why not alternate break? If you need an equalizer to get a better match, why not?

Maybe if I'm the one on the heater, then I would agree. But if I'm on the other side and trying to get a game, that might be the answer.

Page 11 of 484 « First 91011 12132161111 Last »

Tags
derailed thread ahead!!!, i kinda like this thread, this thread went to hell

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: