Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Update on the Des Moines pool scene

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 87 votes, 4.02 average.
Old
  (#751)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware
mikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
  Send a message via AIM to mikeyfrost  
05-19-2009, 08:43 PM

Jason is up 5 now.

I ain't feeling the Bern and I'll never get Trumped. The Clintons had their chance with me but they're the reason my cousin is still locked up. - Nick Cannon

Old
  (#752)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware
mikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond repute

05-19-2009, 09:13 PM

Jason up 8

I ain't feeling the Bern and I'll never get Trumped. The Clintons had their chance with me but they're the reason my cousin is still locked up. - Nick Cannon

Old
  (#753)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware

05-19-2009, 09:15 PM

Jason up 7

Old
  (#754)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware

05-19-2009, 09:30 PM

Jason wins again...giving playing 7 ahead Vs. 10 ahead with no ball spot.

Old
  (#755)
Richardson
Who me ?
Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond repute

05-19-2009, 10:23 PM

IT WAS NOT the wing ball, it was the second ball not touching and it was the SPOT on the table causing it to not touch the nine. Dont know if that makes me not make a ball or not. I broke dry 6 or so times. John ran out 4 of those racks. Two when i was on 8 and once on 9

Its nice Alisa was texting all that to you though Thanks for posting it here for the these guys. From now on she will not be allowed to text while sitting next to me and asking me over and over the score, lol. It was hard to concentrate.

I told John next time he can have the 8 on a diamond or the 7 on a valley. He said he'll take the spot but thinks he should be beating me even.

I pattern rack One Pocket!

Old
  (#756)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware

05-19-2009, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardson View Post
IT WAS NOT the wing ball, it was the second ball not touching and it was the SPOT on the table causing it to not touch the nine. Dont know if that makes me not make a ball or not. I broke dry 6 or so times. John ran out 4 of those racks. Two when i was on 8 and once on 9

Its nice Alisa was texting all that to you though Thanks for posting it here for the these guys. From now on she will not be allowed to text while sitting next to me and asking me over and over the score, lol. It was hard to concentrate.

I told John next time he can have the 8 on a diamond or the 7 on a valley. He said he'll take the spot but thinks he should be beating me even.
Yeah man she literally texted wing ball, i was in shock for her to know what that is. He's young doesnt realize that if you have to play your best to win it's probably too tough to play over and over. God Bless him.

Old
  (#757)
rob bish
AzB Bronze Member
rob bish has a reputation beyond reputerob bish has a reputation beyond reputerob bish has a reputation beyond reputerob bish has a reputation beyond reputerob bish has a reputation beyond reputerob bish has a reputation beyond reputerob bish has a reputation beyond reputerob bish has a reputation beyond reputerob bish has a reputation beyond reputerob bish has a reputation beyond reputerob bish has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-19-2009, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykndoit View Post
National level? Hell, The super stacked team that went to Atlantic(yes thats in Iowa!!!) 1 or 2 years ago w/ whitey on it got waxed!!!
if you think that team was stacked you looked at the wrong team. It had me on the team

Old
  (#758)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware

05-19-2009, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob bish View Post
if you think that team was stacked you looked at the wrong team. It had me on the team
Not Rob Bish...whats up son???

Old
  (#759)
rob bish
AzB Bronze Member
rob bish has a reputation beyond reputerob bish has a reputation beyond reputerob bish has a reputation beyond reputerob bish has a reputation beyond reputerob bish has a reputation beyond reputerob bish has a reputation beyond reputerob bish has a reputation beyond reputerob bish has a reputation beyond reputerob bish has a reputation beyond reputerob bish has a reputation beyond reputerob bish has a reputation beyond repute

05-20-2009, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyfrost View Post
Not Rob Bish...whats up son???
Just reading all the different veiw points on the game of pool. it has taken me close to 2 hours to read all the comments, but now I'm up to par.

this weekend
Old
  (#760)
Cheessehead
AzB Silver Member
Cheessehead has a reputation beyond reputeCheessehead has a reputation beyond reputeCheessehead has a reputation beyond reputeCheessehead has a reputation beyond reputeCheessehead has a reputation beyond reputeCheessehead has a reputation beyond reputeCheessehead has a reputation beyond reputeCheessehead has a reputation beyond reputeCheessehead has a reputation beyond reputeCheessehead has a reputation beyond reputeCheessehead has a reputation beyond repute

this weekend - 05-20-2009, 03:40 AM

The way I see things, this is a perfect weekend to put everything that has happened in the past behind you and try and bust us "roadies". when I get to the pool hall I expect to see every gambling pool player in des moines holding hands and singing" kumbyya my lord kumbyya". lets just have a weekend full of action.no bad mouthing or trash talking just gamblin.hell if I win I'll even get in there and sing with ya

Old
  (#761)
ykndoit
UnRegistered Abuser
ykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 179

05-20-2009, 03:45 AM

Quote:
whats up Mr. Bish. Welcome to the party pal! (<---- John McClain)

you didn't have 6 people on the team?

p.s. I'm not fat, thats my money-belt!

Last edited by ykndoit; 05-20-2009 at 03:55 AM.

Old
  (#762)
ykndoit
UnRegistered Abuser
ykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond reputeykndoit has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 179

05-20-2009, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Just reading all the different veiw points on the game of pool. it has taken me close to 2 hours to read all the comments, but now I'm up to par.
you should have just skipped this thread and started a new one and saved yourself some time!

you could have titled it....

WTF IS GOING ON IN DES MOINES!!!!!!

guarranteed to get you up to speed in 4 or 5 minutes! lol

p.s. I'm not fat, thats my money-belt!

Old
  (#763)
deadstroke7
AzB Silver Member
deadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 950

05-20-2009, 05:20 AM

4 or 5??? You gotta be kidding me. It would take at least 45 for me to get caught up.

Dr. Frost??? They have a Doctorate in Poolology? Sign me up. I don't want to go back much, but that sounds like a winner. 3 years of intensive pool theory and research taught by some of the best.

If Frost starts teaching a short course on gambling -- I'm in!

Old
  (#764)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware

05-20-2009, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Glad you are up to speed now. What the hell do you think about all this though?

Old
  (#765)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware

05-20-2009, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykndoit View Post
you should have just skipped this thread and started a new one and saved yourself some time!

you could have titled it....

WTF IS GOING ON IN DES MOINES!!!!!!

guarranteed to get you up to speed in 4 or 5 minutes! lol
Someone should do that to test the theory out. My guess is they only get pointed to this lovely thread I started. We are approaching 100 pages between the two threads, which is a small book. That's kinda cool right.

Tags
derailed thread ahead!!!, i kinda like this thread, this thread went to hell

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: