Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Update on the Des Moines pool scene
Page 6 of 484 « First 456 781656106 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 87 votes, 4.02 average.
Old
  (#76)
Richardson
Who me ?
Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

05-07-2009, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike B. View Post

I would like to get a side bet in on Mike and Jamie's match, so hopefully they won't start before 6:30.

Mike B. I'll bet you $50 on it, im pretty sure ill be there in time. But you and i know each other well enough that neither of us would need to be there.

Let me know sir.

I pattern rack One Pocket!

Old
  (#77)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware
mikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to mikeyfrost  
05-07-2009, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardson View Post
Cheer up frost, you're getting all the action you can handle and you did ask for it

Oh it's not the action, it's all the other stuff you gotta fade in the process.

Sooo Mike B. will take a little rail action as he said in an earlier post, Pet wants $300 on the side with someone and a couple others who will be there said they will make some smaller $50-$100 range side bets as well. That's just good business.

I ain't feeling the Bern and I'll never get Trumped. The Clintons had their chance with me but they're the reason my cousin is still locked up. - Nick Cannon

Old
  (#78)
Mike B.
AzB Silver Member
Mike B. has a reputation beyond reputeMike B. has a reputation beyond reputeMike B. has a reputation beyond reputeMike B. has a reputation beyond reputeMike B. has a reputation beyond reputeMike B. has a reputation beyond reputeMike B. has a reputation beyond reputeMike B. has a reputation beyond reputeMike B. has a reputation beyond reputeMike B. has a reputation beyond reputeMike B. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1933

05-07-2009, 10:32 AM

Richardson, $50 is a bet. The game is 10 ahead, 9 ball on a bar table, correct? If something changes from that I would like to know, and I'm sure the bet will still be on.

Mikey, Mark is from North Dakota and Randy is from Minnesota. I was under the impression that it would be all local players. We can talk about it later.

And as far as the 30 minutes is concerned...what is your definition of "in stroke?"

Mike B.

Old
  (#79)
Mike B.
AzB Silver Member
Mike B. has a reputation beyond reputeMike B. has a reputation beyond reputeMike B. has a reputation beyond reputeMike B. has a reputation beyond reputeMike B. has a reputation beyond reputeMike B. has a reputation beyond reputeMike B. has a reputation beyond reputeMike B. has a reputation beyond reputeMike B. has a reputation beyond reputeMike B. has a reputation beyond reputeMike B. has a reputation beyond repute

05-07-2009, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyfrost View Post
Oh it's not the action, it's all the other stuff you gotta fade in the process.
A lot of these guys don't follow one of my favorite sayings, "Let your pool playing do the talking."

Mike B.

Ok here we go
Old
  (#80)
cowboyup200560
Always lookin......
cowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond reputecowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond reputecowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond reputecowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond reputecowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond reputecowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond reputecowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond reputecowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond reputecowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond reputecowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond reputecowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok here we go - 05-07-2009, 10:42 AM

Ok I have to work tonight so that is a no go. I will be up there for the Friday nighter as of right now and I will bet with Rookie and see what happens. Maybe you are right Mikey maybe im just undermining my game a little. Thing is I made a mistake that night you seen me play Pet and was in way over my head IMO. Anyway I am going to make a few calls and try to get my travel partner in some action as well. What you think mikey?

Old
  (#81)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware
mikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond repute

05-07-2009, 10:42 AM

It should be fairly local players, certainly other states should be out, but who knows definitely something to talk about today(see how much closer it's actually getting to happening by the way). Anyways back to work, I'm at an Automation Conference and I have to present from 2-3PM so gots to roll. Later guys.

I ain't feeling the Bern and I'll never get Trumped. The Clintons had their chance with me but they're the reason my cousin is still locked up. - Nick Cannon

Old
  (#82)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware

05-07-2009, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyup200560 View Post
Ok I have to work tonight so that is a no go. I will be up there for the Friday nighter as of right now and I will bet with Rookie and see what happens. Maybe you are right Mikey maybe im just undermining my game a little. Thing is I made a mistake that night you seen me play Pet and was in way over my head IMO. Anyway I am going to make a few calls and try to get my travel partner in some action as well. What you think mikey?

I think you should keep playing and play some lighter sets and go find Rookie since apparently you want him bad.

Old
  (#83)
Mike B.
AzB Silver Member

05-07-2009, 10:50 AM

I am out for the afternoon as well..."Diversity Training"...

I will be there at 6:30, and willing to bet more on the side if anyone else likes the tall kid.

Mike B.

Old
  (#84)
cowboyup200560
Always lookin......
cowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond reputecowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond reputecowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond reputecowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond reputecowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond reputecowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond reputecowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond reputecowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond reputecowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond reputecowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond reputecowboyup200560 has a reputation beyond repute

05-07-2009, 10:56 AM

he rubbed on me last weekend so know I am rubbing back lol hes a good dude and its all in good fun

Lol
Old
  (#85)
deadstroke7
AzB Silver Member
deadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond reputedeadstroke7 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 950

Lol - 05-07-2009, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyfrost View Post
Yeah man that's what pool should look like anyway. Come on out, I'll be the drug dealing black guy with dress pants and a button up shirt with my work badge swinging. Does that even make sense?
The Seed dealing black guy in dress pants right??

I got there Monday night late, but didn't get a chance to say hi before you left. Was sitting with Richardson and Pet towards the end of Phil/Jamie.

Probably won't get there tonight till after it all starts (and is maybe over). I would like to see this though.

Old
  (#86)
gdog
AzB Silver Member
gdog has a reputation beyond reputegdog has a reputation beyond reputegdog has a reputation beyond reputegdog has a reputation beyond reputegdog has a reputation beyond reputegdog has a reputation beyond reputegdog has a reputation beyond reputegdog has a reputation beyond reputegdog has a reputation beyond reputegdog has a reputation beyond reputegdog has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-07-2009, 11:21 AM

Bennett, I'll take the tall kid in this one for 100.00. I'll be up there around 6:00. DeCarlo

Old
  (#87)
Richardson
Who me ?
Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond repute

05-07-2009, 11:28 AM

Gary, ill text mike b and tell him you want $100.

I pattern rack One Pocket!

Old
  (#88)
gdog
AzB Silver Member
gdog has a reputation beyond reputegdog has a reputation beyond reputegdog has a reputation beyond reputegdog has a reputation beyond reputegdog has a reputation beyond reputegdog has a reputation beyond reputegdog has a reputation beyond reputegdog has a reputation beyond reputegdog has a reputation beyond reputegdog has a reputation beyond reputegdog has a reputation beyond repute

05-07-2009, 11:31 AM

Thanks Jas.

Old
  (#89)
SnapdaNine
AzB Silver Member
SnapdaNine has a reputation beyond reputeSnapdaNine has a reputation beyond reputeSnapdaNine has a reputation beyond reputeSnapdaNine has a reputation beyond reputeSnapdaNine has a reputation beyond reputeSnapdaNine has a reputation beyond reputeSnapdaNine has a reputation beyond reputeSnapdaNine has a reputation beyond reputeSnapdaNine has a reputation beyond reputeSnapdaNine has a reputation beyond reputeSnapdaNine has a reputation beyond repute

05-07-2009, 11:42 AM

I hope the boys save a little for me tomarrow night.... My son's got a baseball tourney this weekend in Des Moines so were coming up early. I'll be there to play in the 10-ball tournament, unless of course there's something better to do......first thing I have to do is get my $20 back from Pet...., then the window will be open.

See you boy's tomarrow....Scott

Cues:Schon
Break Cue: Diveney
Case: 2x4 Justis
Table: 9' Diamond Pro Am

They don't say my name too much cause they know I'll appear like I am candyman. Get in there with me and Dorothy couldn't get you home. Usain Bolt don't run out like me. Lebron James don't jump like me. Bruce Lee couldn't kick like me. Tyson in 88' couldn't break like me ~Mikey Frost

Old
  (#90)
pooljunkie75
Bruce Johnson
pooljunkie75 has a reputation beyond reputepooljunkie75 has a reputation beyond reputepooljunkie75 has a reputation beyond reputepooljunkie75 has a reputation beyond reputepooljunkie75 has a reputation beyond reputepooljunkie75 has a reputation beyond reputepooljunkie75 has a reputation beyond reputepooljunkie75 has a reputation beyond reputepooljunkie75 has a reputation beyond reputepooljunkie75 has a reputation beyond reputepooljunkie75 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-07-2009, 11:48 AM

Put me down for $100 on the tall kid jason!

Page 6 of 484 « First 456 781656106 Last »

Tags
derailed thread ahead!!!, i kinda like this thread, this thread went to hell

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: