:: Copper, Silver & Ivory - Guess the Maker ? ::

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Yes yes yes...another round of guess the maker cos i think it's fun.

For the haters you really shouldn't have clicked on this thread since the Title clearly indicates what this is all about and if you can't heed a clear indication then the next time you come across a "No Thru Road" or "Dead End" road sign you should just keep driving...

Now that i'm done being a jerk, here's the picture :)

IMG_1081.jpg

It's not clear but that's all i got unfortunately.

AZers are too good at this so that's all i'm posting, if nothing comes up in a day i'll post the point work which might be a bigger clue.

:: 12 Oct ::

It seems there are more guesses than i thought there would be..

The design of the Butt was inspired but a vinyl film i have at home that was pasted on a glass divider, i saw it and thought it was look great as an inlay design.

Then came my design draft for cue maker...as many of you know i'm incredibly well versed with the computer and can make renderings very true to life. For this project i used my proprietary software Freehandz Version Z 9.81 debut for release next fall.

With this rendering it made life so much easier for the cue maker as he could convert it into the file he used for CNC directly without hitch. Infact i think i did all the job for him ;)

:: 14th Oct - Updated Pics ::

Here are pictures of the Point and Ring Work..

IMG_1079.JPG

IMG_1080.JPG

Here's a picture of the blank before anything got started:

DSC_8292 copy.jpg

Last edited:

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Yes yes yes...another round of guess the maker cos i think it's fun.

For the haters you really shouldn't have clicked on this thread since the Title clearly indicates what this is all about and if you can't heed a clear indication then the next time you come across a "No Thru Road" or "Dead End" road sign you should just keep driving...

Now that i'm done being a jerk, here's the picture :)

KENNY MURRELL custom cues.

wawacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats and is worth the wait & a freaking awesome looking cue !!!! don't wanna blow up the spot here.... let it guess away....

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't see Boar.

His work is almost alive on the Cue. Tony's work has a depth to it that is visually amazing. His layering of detailed work on top of more detailed work a couple more times over makes a simple Silver leaf on a flower blow your mind as it sits on three or four layers of just as detailed and complicated inlays. .
Could your pictures be that bad?
Nick :)

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Updated the first post with some pictures and how the inlays came about.

Am gonna let the guessing run for another day and i'll post pics of Points tomorrow, that could be quite the give away. :)