Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

johnnyaims

Registered
It's going on seven months since Glen Hancock took my GC3 rails and my $1750.00 dollars. Six months since our agreed apon time/date to have my pool table rebuild finished, and to many broken promises and no communication in between to list in this post. I sit here in disbelief. I can't believe I'm having to bring this issue to light publicly, and in no way do I intend to slander Glen, but he has left me no choice. I've been patient, I understand as well as I ever hope too, hard and difficult times, but at this point I'd be a fool for not asking for your help. I just want my rails back so I can move forward.

Can someone tell me where I can find Glen Hancock?

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
any time you pay in advance you have lost control and the recipient has less interest in doing the job.
glen is known for being very behind getting things done. he has never been a thief just late.

johnnyaims

Registered
I'm a contractor by craft and understand up front money to well. I believed in Glen, he wanted $2000.00 up front for a $3500.00 rebuild, which is over priced (considering the prices of band new tables), but I would rather see my money go to our hard working table mechanics, we agreed to a contracted half the money up front. The money isn't the issue for me at this point, I've even offered to pay the freight price to have my rails returned. There's sentimental value for me with the table and he just hasn't come through on any of his promises. Glen is not a thief, he just needs to return my rails.

Last edited:

johnnyaims

Registered
This is a rerun. Send them to Mark Gregory. Thats what the last man did.

Glen took my rails to expedite the table rebuild (hindsight lol). My GC3 sits useless. Wish I would have known this was his MO, he was recommended to me by another mechanic in our area.

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If what was said is true, I'm sure Glen could have easily had those rails done, if he spent a little less time on the internet trying to convince everyone how he is the worlds greatest at everything pool related, and a little more time at actually doing the work promised.

johnnyaims

Registered
If what was said is true, I'm sure Glen could have easily had those rails done, if he spent a little less time on the internet trying to convince everyone how he is the worlds greatest at everything pool related, and a little more time at actually doing the work promised.

Everything said here is nothing but the truth! I had a local pool vendor give him a call because I knew Glen would answer the call. He told the vendor a story about him being stuck in Missoula, MT, the same exact story he gave me a month earlier (LOL), he also revealed to the vendor he didn't have my rails done yet, after he'd told me they were done months earlier.

I just want my rails back, so I can move forward...

johnnyaims

Registered
I spoke to him on the phone last week for a couple hours

Well it looks like we found part of the problem. It's Fatboy … he's got Glen gabbing on the phone for hours at a time instead of performing the promised work. You're welcome.

I don't even care if the work is done, I'm done wasting my time, I'd move on if I got my rails back in the same condition he took them in. He does like to talk on the phone though, "the netflix deal"...

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You might not even get your rails back, but I hope you do. I hope you also get the money back, not the $1750 but $3500, plus 10% per week for every week they've been gone. It can be done, or at leat I hear and read about deals going that way.