Kamui Chalk

Ty-Tanic

Ty-Tanic Makes U Panic
Silver Member
I think the Kamui chalk is great. It is extremely over priced but yet again everything is over priced in our world for the most part. I think its a great product but everything in pool is personal preference. I personally use Kamui chalk but its not like I'm opposed to using another product. Just like the Kamui chalk.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I would never argue with anyone that Kamui chalk isn't the very best chalk out there. I like NIR and I will keep using it unless I start having a problem with miscues. One thing I do not want to do is change my PSR because someone makes a better chalk that will last a whole game, especially if I do not have problems by not using it. I also don't want to donate a $30 cube of chalk to someone because I left it unattended on the table or someone saw that I had Kamui and they decided that they needed it worse than me so they stole it. One more thing, until they start including a gold coin with the cube of chalk I will never pay $30 for a cube of chalk that will not benefit me in any manner.