How many episodes... "The Hustlers"

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah I heard them say that but I could have sworn there was suppose to be 13 episodes. I dont know where I got that. I also could have sworn that an earlier trailer showed two guys boxing, as in a gym sparring with head gear and everything, in one of the episodes though. I have actually been looking forward to that episode each week. Maybe I am dreaming about The Hustlers.:smile:

Last edited:

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah I heard them say that but I could have sworn there was suppose to be 13 episodes. I dont know where I got that. I also could have sworn that an earlier trailer showed two guys boxing, as in a gym sparring with head gear and everything, in one of the episodes though. I have actually been looking forward to that episode each week. Maybe I am dreaming about The Hustlers.:smile:

I remember that too. It was back when Gary was in a dispute with Mike or Finnegan. With Finnegans background as a boxer, I could see them shooting s scene in a boxing gym. I do remember the guys in head gear and sparring. Maybe that was left on cutting room floor in the final edits.

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember that too. It was back when Gary was in a dispute with Mike or Finnegan. With Finnegans background as a boxer, I could see them shooting s scene in a boxing gym. I do remember the guys in head gear and sparring. Maybe that was left on cutting room floor in the final edits.

Thank you. I thought I saw that. I have been waiting to see who they were and how they did. One last chance for us to see I guess.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Ttt to see if Mikey has any info on the sparring. Who was it? What was the story behind it?

They've honestly shown about 40% of what happened total...there's a whole other seasons worth probably that didn't get shown. All types of matches and scenes.

Anyway to answer your question there wasn't some heavy sparring session or beat down in a boxing ring but they can still show it so not trying to get fined. That was a comedy scene though.

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They've honestly shown about 40% of what happened total...there's a whole other seasons worth probably that didn't get shown. All types of matches and scenes.

Anyway to answer your question there wasn't some heavy sparring session or beat down in a boxing ring but they can still show it so not trying to get fined. That was a comedy scene though.

Thanks man, my guess was Gary and Finnigan got out some aggression, or Gary and. Gregg settled their differences, or Gary and Mike made a game and that was a part of it... My guess was Gary.:)

Could have been another scheme Amy had to prepare Ross for a match also.:rolleyes: