If young is what you want...

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess nobody liked this idea. I was serious btw. This would be a team with a lot of heart imo and some team chemistry.

Zphix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Then why not have...

Bergman
Sky
Hall
Chip
Joey

Could be a good team for this event.

I only have one small discrepancy. I think that there needs to be at least one veteran (like Shane, Johnny, etc.) to offer more insight to the team as a whole. I think the young guys shoot better for sure but don't think they know every single trick of the trade which is why I think you need one veteran.

May think about including Josh Roberts into your line-up as well.

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I disagree. The only vet on the team should be another young player who has been there. Think carefully on how kids act when they are with there own vs having that older person there, first there is the detachment on both sides "you're young" then the age gap up"ah men this guy, how do we match up to him, we can't do that, of course it's easy for him he's don't it a thousand time/this guys a real hard ass"
Let the vet be one of there own someone they can associate with better, someone they can relate to better cause they don't view him as their dad even if he is slightly older. See I like Oscar and Landon being on the team, you send them out there with the only goal being to "have fun, next year we'll start taking it serious right now just get the experience, you're getting paid so don't feel like you have to "come in the money" feel the pressure feel the tension and we'll talk about what we learnt and how to improve after"
That's what I'd do if given the chance, I'd let them become one and truly feed off each other. You can feel the difference in Europe vs America no matter who's on the team for Europe, and that's what we need. I don't think the American guys have that "to me" it feel like it's more of a dick measuring contest.

I stop here, don't want to catch too much heat the less I say the less flame I'll get

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I only have one small discrepancy. I think that there needs to be at least one veteran (like Shane, Johnny, etc.) to offer more insight to the team as a whole. I think the young guys shoot better for sure but don't think they know every single trick of the trade which is why I think you need one veteran.

May think about including Josh Roberts into your line-up as well.

Shoot better? I dont think so.

Play better in this type of event? Maybe

Fit the requirement of going young? For sure... and I would give them a chance of winning. They all play good enough.

I think Josh is another excellent choice. As far as having a veteran... if we went this route why not have a Johnny Archer or Jeremy Jones as a team captain?

It sounds good to me.