Cuetec cynergy breach break cue

Fbarcio89

Just purchased the cuetec breach break cue online. Have not found any review videos or many reviews at all online. Anyone else break with one and have any thoughts on it? Old break cue was the mezz power break Kai.

Pamela83

Registered
I am interested as well. I haven't had the Breach very long and I also have the Mezz Power Break Kai and Mezz Power Break II.

lacorteza

Registered
Actually, I breaked with the BREACH several times - definetly a good breaker.
Solid power, good Control, good Looking.

I would say it´s a Little less power in it than in a Rush or BK3. It´s just the way I feel.
Control on the other hand is a Little better.

The only thing bothering me.. 12,75mm. In my opinion a break cue should be at or over 13mm for me to feel confident.

Pricewise I would go with a BK3 and Change to a slightly (just real slightly) less hard tip to gain Control.

rollintheblues

First impressions were positive, really liked the taper of the shaft. Very comfortable with closed bridges.
Definitely not as 'explosive' as the BK Rush but it's easier for controlled breaks with the Breach - not as easy to get the cueball to pop off the break if that's what the user is looking for.

For me, i felt that the feedback resonated nicer through the Breach's butt. Feels less 'hollow' as compared to breaking with the BK Rush.

If i were to ever get a Breach again, may switch out the stock Taom tip for a White Diamond. Instinctively feel that the White Diamond may complement the Breach better.

That having said, I went back to the BK Rush after the 2 months of owning it.