Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Trump: To Send Future Asylum Seekers to Guatemala
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Yesterday, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
What about Montana and Wyoming? Plenty of room. MAHA.
Why do we want the vermin in our nation in the first place?
They made their countries the way they are.
Do you believe they are smart enough not to want to change anywhere they go into a similar shithole?

California is managing to do it. Human debris and feces everywhere.
This created by supposedly educated Americans.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#17)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
How will Guatemala deal with all these asylum seekers?

They won't.

Once it's known that is their final destination then things at home will magically not be so bad as to need asylum at all.

The left is not going to like this at all. Where will the voters come from?

JC
they will come straight out of our Indoctrination Centers... our high schools, colleges and universities

Old
  (#18)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday, 08:09 AM

Quote:
What about Montana and Wyoming? Plenty of room. MAHA.
Or West Virginia for that matter!

Anywhere but here, where ever here is to each of us right?

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#19)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
They made their countries the way they are.
Sev, I faithfully watch a show on HBO called Vice News. It leans a little to the left but they travel all over the world with their reporters who take big time risks to show what's going on world-wide. If you've got ANY compassion for your fellow souls from God, it's painful to watch.
They've followed this march toward the States from the gitgo and talked to families about why they are doing this and what's happened to them and how it transpired and I'm not sure your statement is accurate.
I'm not commenting on right or wrong. Just why they came and whether they bear a major responsibility for what happened to them in their country. Not afterwards.

God bless each and every one of you

Last edited by tom haney; Yesterday at 03:03 PM.

Old
  (#20)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Sev, I watch a show on HBO faithfully called Vice News. It leans a little to the left but they travel all over the world with their reporters who take big time risks to show what's going on world-wide. If you've got ANY compassion for your fellow souls from God, it's painful to watch.
They've followed this march toward the States from the gitgo and talked to families about why they are doing this and what's happened to them and how it transpired and I'm not sure your statement is accurate.
I'm not commenting on right or wrong. Just why they came and whether they bear a major responsibility for what happened to them in their country. Not afterwards.
So, our lives should be worse? We should continue to bury dead Americans. To continue to get our kids hooked on drugs. Keep the gangs strong to pray on more Americans. How many more uninsured, DUI motorists do we need on the road. How many more welfare recipients do we need?

Oh, we have some bad, stupid Americans, no doubt about that. But, do we need anymore imported? Think about the thousands that have been killed or raped, and tell me who I should feel sorrow for.

of course, I don't blame someone trying to get a better life for their kids... who would. But, if I have to take all the crap that comes with it, I'll pass.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#21)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Sev, I watch a show on HBO faithfully called Vice News. It leans a little to the left but they travel all over the world with their reporters who take big time risks to show what's going on world-wide. If you've got ANY compassion for your fellow souls from God, it's painful to watch.
Be that as it may.
It is not our problem.
They are not our people.
We have no responsibility to them. Especially when their presence in vast numbers threatens our citizens and nation.
It is easy to kill the golden goose if you poison it.

People all over the planet live in shitty conditions. Should we take all those billions of people into our country as well?

Do I wish everybody could be prosperous. Of course.
However that is not and has never been the way of the world.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#22)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Be that as it may.
It is not our problem.
They are not our people.
We have no responsibility to them. Especially when their presence in vast numbers threatens our citizens and nation.
It is easy to kill the golden goose if you poison it.

People all over the planet live in shitty conditions. Should we take all those billions of people into our country as well?

Do I wish everybody could be prosperous. Of course.
However that is not and has never been the way of the world.
Like I said, I wasn't commenting on any of that. Simply pointing out that A. Most didn't seem like vermin to me. Ordinary folks trying to save the lives of what was left of their family that hadn't been murdered. B. Don't believe the murderers in charge were the fault of the victims.
It makes it easier to accept their fate when we diminish them as human beings. I would think you would get this and not be so quick with the vermin tag. I do not feel that most of them are vermin. We don't want them so we label them as less than human.
We've diminished humans before.Southern plantation owners, Stalin, Hitler, the Slavs.

Old
  (#23)
Sev

Yesterday, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Like I said, I wasn't commenting on any of that. Simply pointing out that A. Most didn't seem like vermin to me. Ordinary folks trying to save the lives of what was left of their family that hadn't been murdered. B. Don't believe the murderers in charge were the fault of the victims.
It makes it easier to accept their fate when we diminish them as human beings. I would think you would get this and not be so quick with the vermin tag. I do not feel that most of them are vermin. We don't want them so we label them as less than human.
We've diminished humans before.Southern plantation owners, Stalin, Hitler, the Slavs.
They may not be.
However they have no entitlement to invade our country like so many locusts.

I was just reading where the military has developed smart landmines.
I would not be opposed to putting several hundred million of them along the southern border.
Then we dont have to label them as anything other than being stupid.

COVFEFE!!

Old
  (#24)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday, 08:18 PM

Quote:
We've diminished humans before.Southern plantation owners, Stalin, Hitler, the Slavs. Trump supporters
Fixed that for ya. So, what about those nations in Europe of the liberal mentality. Why don't they open their doors to Mexico and central america? I mean, the USA will pay the flight over... why are those liberals so mean they won't take them?

Why won't any liberals here take one family to move in with them. Heck, sofla is a single, successful guy from what he tells us.... heck, he must have an extra room or two. But, as usual, the left talks a good game. kneel for the flag, but actually get involved and change something... yeah, sorry, that is not Kaep's style nor any other dims.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#25)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Yesterday, 08:45 PM

Uncle Tom's Hero is helping the Cattle Call.

Reports: Soros funding border caravan invasion

Tuesday, May 1, 2018
|
Michael F. Haverluck (OneNewsNow.com)

Leftist billionaire George Soros is funding the well-organized anti-Trump migrant caravan invasion from Central America that has been hitting the United States-Mexico border in defiance of immigration enforcement.

Several major ultra-liberal foundations and corporations have supported the asylum-seeking migrant caravans, and Soros’ funding has been tied to several groups that have spearheaded the “refugee” invasion coalition – also dubbed “the Soros Express.”

“The caravan is organized by a group called Pueblo Sin Fronteras, [b]ut the effort is supported by the coalition CARA Family Detention Pro Bono Project, which includes Catholic Legal Immigration Network (CLIN), the American Immigration Council (AIC), the Refugee and Immigration Center for Education and Legal Services (RICELS) and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) – thus the acronym CARA,” WND reported. “At least three of the four groups are funded by George Soros’ Open Society Foundation.”...

https://onenewsnow.com/culture/2018/...ravan-invasion

dumluk

Old
  (#26)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

Today, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
Uncle Tom's Hero is helping the Cattle Call.

Reports: Soros funding border caravan invasion

Tuesday, May 1, 2018
|
Michael F. Haverluck (OneNewsNow.com)

Leftist billionaire George Soros is funding the well-organized anti-Trump migrant caravan invasion from Central America that has been hitting the United States-Mexico border in defiance of immigration enforcement.

Several major ultra-liberal foundations and corporations have supported the asylum-seeking migrant caravans, and Soros’ funding has been tied to several groups that have spearheaded the “refugee” invasion coalition – also dubbed “the Soros Express.”

“The caravan is organized by a group called Pueblo Sin Fronteras, [b]ut the effort is supported by the coalition CARA Family Detention Pro Bono Project, which includes Catholic Legal Immigration Network (CLIN), the American Immigration Council (AIC), the Refugee and Immigration Center for Education and Legal Services (RICELS) and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) – thus the acronym CARA,” WND reported. “At least three of the four groups are funded by George Soros’ Open Society Foundation.”...

https://onenewsnow.com/culture/2018/...ravan-invasion
This is what happens when you get all your information from one type of source and believe all other news sources are fake news.
As for you and my "fans" on here dissing my comments , it's clear that those of you who bother to respond don't really bother to read what I'm actually saying and assume I'm condoning the immigrants pouring into this country, which I clearly said was not my intent.
But, this was what I expected. Usually, my comments are like talking to a brick wall with SOME of you on here. If he really wants to completes that wall, just line some of you up. There's his wall.
Giddy up, little doggies.

Old
  (#27)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

Today, 03:18 AM

Quote:

I was just reading where the military has developed smart landmines.
I would not be opposed to putting several hundred million of them along the southern border.
Then we dont have to label them as anything other than being stupid.
Quote from Haney:" If you've got ANY compassion for your fellow souls from God, it's painful to watch."

LOL! Well, that answers that!

Old
  (#28)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Today, 05:22 AM

Quote:
You have a big heart.

Should we screen immigrants based on a TV show?

My father came from South America. I grew up hearing stories about the culture, about the people. He wouldn't agree with you. He loved this country. He came in 1962, became a citizen, and never went back for even a brief visit.

Even the premise under which he came to this country was a scam by another person from his own country. When he got here, none of the promises that were made were true and he had to get himself out of a bad situation, which he did.

When I was young I used to tell him I wanted to know the culture, I wanted to know the people. He would tell me "No, you don't. It would make you sad." The reasons for that trickled down to me from him over the course of decades.

Now, that's just one man. Just one story. But all you provide is relating some selected video shots from a TV show.

Saying they are all vermin is extreme, it is cruel, it is inhumane. Sure. But I don't think the picture you are trying to paint is any more true.

Just as you protect your household against intruders and/or undesirable people that might do your home or your family harm, it is our collective responsibility to protect our collective home in the same way.

Have you opened your door to the homeless? Have you opened your door to illegal immigrants? How many of them sleep there every night? No? Do you stop and pick up every homeless person you see and take them home with you? Please don't tell me how you helped a person once, I mean open your door to all of them. I don't mean to ask whether you have donated to charity, I mean open your own door. I don't mean to ask if you have volunteered somewhere, I mean open your own door. Please ask yourself why you have not done that.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#29)
Sev

Today, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Quote from Haney:" If you've got ANY compassion for your fellow souls from God, it's painful to watch."

LOL! Well, that answers that!
Stupidity brings its own rewards.
Those people made their bed. Now they do not want lay in it.

Appears they dont have the courage to stand up and fight.
If they spent as much energy attempting to improve their nation at getting here they would have a much better country to live in.

But no. Take the path of least resistance and invade another nation.

COVFEFE!!

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: