Diamond Tables for Sale

Club Billiards

Absolute Billiard Service
Silver Member
I'm selling a bunch of 9' Diamond Professional Tables

Three piece slate - 1-inch slate plus backing

Leather web drop pockets

Adjustable leg levellers

Oak finish - shows a little wear due to being in a smoking pool room, but most opinions I've gotten, people like the aged look of the finish.

Rails are in excellent condition. They play true and fast.

Standard Cut pockets. Not quite as tight as the Pro-Cut, but definitely more fun for leisurely players.

Price includes:
- Matching Diamond Oak full-sized light
- Oak Diamond Spectator bench
- Heavy duty Diamond triangle rack
- Set of Aramith Premium balls
- Existing Tournament Green Simonis 860 cloth in good condition.

$2500

Tablesandlights.jpg

Tablesandchairs.jpg

This price is for pick-up in Columbus, Ohio. The tables are already disassembled and ready to be loaded. If you are interested in professional delivery and setup, please PM me your address or zip code for a quote. If you are interested in new Simonis 860 cloth in any color, please let me know and I can give you a price for it. If you are interested in the whole lot (currently about 12 tables) please let me know. You will receive some extras with the whole lot.

Please post any general questions on the thread so everyone can see the reply. Thank you.

cue collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
question

i am about to open a small venue with bar and food i live in area code 98201 do you still have them and how much will you do for 6 to 8 tables delivered and set up? thanks dan , oh and please respond viaemail or message thanks

Club Billiards

Silver Member
cue collector said:
i am about to open a small venue with bar and food i live in area code 98201 do you still have them and how much will you do for 6 to 8 tables delivered and set up? thanks dan , oh and please respond viaemail or message thanks

PM Sent...thank you.

Club Billiards

Silver Member
We still have several tables. These would be a great update for a lot of rooms. Players love them!

Please let me know if anyone has questions or is interested in any of these. We've love to have them all sold by the end of the year.

Thanks for looking!

(Also available, 9' Olhausen Grand Champion, 9' and 8' Brunswick Medallists, miscellanious ball sets, Megatouch countertop game, etc.)

3-putt

Registered
Club Billiards said:
I'm selling a bunch of 9' Diamond Professional Tables

Three piece slate - 1-inch slate plus backing

Leather web drop pockets

Adjustable leg levellers

Oak finish - shows a little wear due to being in a smoking pool room, but most opinions I've gotten, people like the aged look of the finish.

Rails are in excellent condition. They play true and fast.

Standard Cut pockets. Not quite as tight as the Pro-Cut, but definitely more fun for leisurely players.

Price includes:
- Matching Diamond Oak full-sized light
- Oak Diamond Spectator bench
- Heavy duty Diamond triangle rack
- Set of Aramith Premium balls
- Existing Tournament Green Simonis 860 cloth in good condition.

$2500

Tablesandlights.jpg

Tablesandchairs.jpg

This price is for pick-up in Columbus, Ohio. The tables are already disassembled and ready to be loaded. If you are interested in professional delivery and setup, please PM me your address or zip code for a quote. If you are interested in new Simonis 860 cloth in any color, please let me know and I can give you a price for it. If you are interested in the whole lot (currently about 12 tables) please let me know. You will receive some extras with the whole lot.

Please post any general questions on the thread so everyone can see the reply. Thank you.
Do you have any of thesetables left for sale?

Club Billiards

Silver Member
Yes we do. We actually still currently have 10 sets left. Please feel free to call or PM me if you'd like to discuss pickup or delivery. Thank you.

Club Billiards

Silver Member
Gotta bump up some tables. I can't honestly believe we still have 9 of these left, but we do. PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

countryboy226

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
got a question

what all do you have that you are looking to get rid of other than the tables i might b interested in about 8 of the tables if we can get the price right. im looking to open my own pool room here in the upstate of sc. My invester just back out so im looking for someone. Anyway thanks and look to hear from you soon. please email me at chrisruegsegger226@yahoo.com

Club Billiards

Silver Member
what all do you have that you are looking to get rid of other than the tables i might b interested in about 8 of the tables if we can get the price right. im looking to open my own pool room here in the upstate of sc. My invester just back out so im looking for someone. Anyway thanks and look to hear from you soon. please email me at chrisruegsegger226@yahoo.com

E-mail sent. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you!