A happy customer!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I have to brag here. These are the kinds of emails that make me feel great. Most people have no idea of the amount of work that goes into each of these cases. You want hand-work on your case? Well there is no other way to make this case than a lot of hand work to get the seams to lay down on these curves like they do. This is an original design from me and even though it's a production model it's as "custom" as anything else I have ever done. For $150 this is a lot of case.

John,
I wanted to let you know that I did pick up the Sterling Tan/Brown Wave Pool Cue case at the super billiards expo. I absolutely love everything about the case. The interior is like nothing I have seen & protects my cues quite well. The design of the case itself is stunning. I receive compliments on this case wherever I go. I had to drop you a note and let you know what an awesome product you have created & if you ask me...the case is underpriced. I would have paid more for such a high quality well designed product.

- Steve

This is the case he bought:

STW2TV-1FS.JPG

STW2TV-2LS1.JPG

STW2TV-4BK1.JPG

STW2TV-5BK2.JPG

STW2TV-6BK3.JPG

STW2TV-7RS1.JPG

STW2TV-CU-F.JPG

P.S. I know that you all prefer to have higher end custom stuff in this section but I wanted to brag and say that this is the lowest priced "high end" case you can buy. Thanks for indulging me.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
John,

It ain`t braggin`, just tellin` the truth when what you are showing is factual....and it sure is here!

Great layout and design, great use of materials, and most of all great protection at an unbelievable price.

You keep on hitting on all cylinders on so many fronts with your variety of case types, that the only two words I can come up with are: Incredible and Impressive!

Thanks for sharing!

Will Prout

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
I did a review earlier in the year on the Sterling Wave case that I received from John, however, mine is in the 2x4/3x4 configuration...but the same exterior: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=1658507&postcount=1

I have had the case for a while now, and my feelings concerning it has not changed...I am still extremely pleased with the case...and I am pretty picky with regards to cases. I have experienced ZERO issues with it.

Gotta say, that the option of the case I have of being a 3x4; it came in very handy one league night when a player left a cue behind...I just slid it into the extra slot in the middle, and returned to her the next league night...very cool!

The outside material has proven to be quite durable as well...no scuffing or wear marks. The zippers are all functioning quite well. Lastly, the weight of the case loaded is quite manageable...not too heavy at all.

If you are looking for a lesser expensive manner of carry than perhaps your fav prized leather case...you would be quite hard-pressed to do better than these cases!!

Lisa

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
John - are you going to be at the BCA?

Not this year. But the cases will be. CueSight will have them at their booth and maybe a few other dealers as well.

This is Jessie's year so no long trips in the first six months. :)

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Hey JB,
what other 4x8's have that interior.

The Sterling Classic Case in 4x8 has the same interior minus the Organic Rebound feature. The cues don't bounce up but everything else is the same.

They proved to be far more popular than we thought, probably because the size is about the same as a typical 3x6 and the price is good at around $90.

They are out of stock right now but we are making more.

mooseman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you know if these will be at any vendors at the BCAPL Nationals in Vegas in May?

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
The Sterling Classic Case in 4x8 has the same interior minus the Organic Rebound feature. The cues don't bounce up but everything else is the same.

They proved to be far more popular than we thought, probably because the size is about the same as a typical 3x6 and the price is good at around $90.

They are out of stock right now but we are making more.

John I got one of the Sterling ones that DOES have the Rebound feature. Will the new one being made now have that feature? Great case...especially considering the price. My main question...is there any way you could make one with a handle on the lid?
Hope you had a good Easter.:smile:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
John I got one of the Sterling ones that DOES have the Rebound feature. Will the new one being made now have that feature? Great case...especially considering the price. My main question...is there any way you could make one with a handle on the lid?
Hope you had a good Easter.:smile:

Well, they weren't supposed to have it and I know that some do and some don't due to the fact that we were producing both lines side by side. I don't think that we will make it a feature because the cost on the Classic series is already over budget with the improvements and Sterling doesn't want to raise the prices because that would make us non-competitive in this section of the market. The Organic Rebound feature is more complicated to make and takes quite a bit more time. I'd tell you how we do it but then I'd have to kill you and since you are the one with all the guns that would be too tough a job :)

Of course I can make one with a handle on the lid. I didn't on the Classic cases because I had to make them look the same as in the catalog. And on the Wave cases I left it off because I just didn't like it with a handle on top.

If you or anyone wants to special order any of the production cases we make it's no problem to modify them for a small surcharge - or no extra fee if it's something we already do that requires no extra pattern making.

And shipping to the USA is free if you can wait for it to arrive with one of our regular shipments. If not then it's about $75 for air shipping.