Get 360+ **FREE** live pool streams and over 12,000 recorded "pool only" videos

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Get 360+ **FREE** live pool streams and over 12,000 recorded "pool only" videos

You will have in minutes what took me hundreds and hundreds of hours to accumulate simply by following the two easy steps in comments below. You will have in minutes what took me hundreds and hundreds of hours to accumulate.

Step 1: Go to http://www.ustream.tv/user/cmbwsu/crowds, click on the icons at the right on "each" page until they read "In this Crowd". (Check back from time-to-time for any new ones which will appear at top. No need to go through all the pages again!)

Step 2: Go to your Dashboard by clicking your username at the top right of the page -->BOOKMARK THIS PAGE! If anyone is live streaming at the time you enter they will automatically appear here. This is where the recorded "pool only" videos are as well ....'nuf said and enjoy!

Last edited:

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
If you have a link at ustream that you stream from that is not on the list -- please post it here and I will add it on.

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
If you want to get on the email notification list -- send UpstateAl an email (upstatealpool@gmail.com) or PM him here or on Facebook (Allan Leon). Include your email address and name. No phone numbers or addresses please.

Last edited:

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Please participate in as many live pool streams as possible. Help bring more people into our sport, more streaming into our homes, and more people to AZBilliards by passing this thread to anyone you think would be interested (player/student) or that you would like to encourage to pursue this wonderful sport.

Let us AZers set the example while in a chat and consistently shed a positive light on our game while there. One never knows if there is a future sponsor or world champion watching from the wings--not to mention someone on the Olympic Committee ( ;) ). Be an ambassador to our sport and our respective countries.

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hot Links To Great Streams

:thumbup: Once Again Bob has stepped up to the plate and worked many hours to look into our sport in a postive way and brings Live Streams and thousands of recorded video's for us to enjoy,Just follow his instructions and you to will have them. :)

onemorebrando

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did just as you said and now will be watching a snooker tournament in China tonight!! Thanks for all your help.
PS
Good job this weekend Al!

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
I did just as you said and now will be watching a snooker tournament in China tonight!! Thanks for all your help.
PS
Good job this weekend Al!

No problem. I guess you got One More Cow Bell then!

Last edited:

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
You will have in minutes what took me hundreds and hundreds of hours to accumulate simply by following the two easy steps in comments below. You will have in minutes what took me hundreds and hundreds of hours to accumulate.

Step 1: Got to http://www.ustream.tv/user/cmbwsu/crowds, click on the icons at the right on "each" page until they read "In this Crowd". (Check back from time-to-time for any new ones which will appear at top. No need to go through all the pages again!)

Step 2: Go to your Dashboard by clicking your username at the top right of the page -->BOOKMARK THIS PAGE! If anyone is live streaming at the time you enter they will automatically appear here. This is where the recorded "pool only" videos are as well ....'nuf said and enjoy!

Thanks Mister Bob

Gammaray

Wanna Play Sum?
Silver Member
You the man Bob!!! Thanks for all the GOOD you do for the pool world!!! You are one of the most generous people I know!!! I salute you colonel!!! :thumbup2:

-Gamma

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
You the man Bob!!! Thanks for all the GOOD you do for the pool world!!! You are one of the most generous people I know!!! I salute you colonel!!! :thumbup2:

-Gamma

There is more then one kind of salute. I trust there is no single digit or shots to the moon involved ............... or is there :D

<thanks>

Jason Koopman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Excellent! live streams and that many recorded videos is incredible. Now I'll never get off the computer!

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Excellent! live streams and that many recorded videos is incredible. Now I'll never get off the computer!

... he said while on the way back from the kitchen with beer, chips, salsa, and a very broad smile on his face.

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
I now have 371 streamers and over 13K archived videos. You can have them too by simply following the instructions at the beginning of this thread.

Screen shot 2011-01-17 at 9.30.38 AM.png

Speaking of this thread, it once had 5 Gold Bars and now it only has 4. That can mean only one thing - - someone gave it a bad rating. Now who in their right mind would downgrade the live streaming of our game -- a major avenue of promoting our sport?

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I now have 371 streamers and over 13K archived videos. You can have them too by simply following the instructions at the beginning of this thread.

View attachment 168592

Speaking of this thread, it once had 5 Gold Bars and now it only has 4. That can mean only one thing - - someone gave it a bad rating. Now who in their right mind would downgrade the live streaming of our game -- a major avenue of promoting our sport?

Sure as hell wasn't me I just bumped you up a little

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Sure as hell wasn't me I just bumped you up a little

Thanks for that. The bars did not go up I suspect you just passed some green (I will have to check) or the vote was not enough to make a difference.

To rate the thread, you have to click on the arrow which opens a window. See below:

Screen shot 2011-01-17 at 2.35.35 PM.jpg

Edit: I went back and checked. You must have rated it correctly. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Benward452

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cmbwsu,

Thanks for putting this together. Another great resource created by an AZB member.

Very easy to do, by the way!

Ben

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Cmbwsu,

Thanks for putting this together. Another great resource created by an AZB member.

Very easy to do, by the way!

Ben

Ben,

You are welcome. Please do our sport a favor and pass this on to others and ask them to do the same. I see live streaming as the best avenue to get and keep our sport out there. The amount of streamers are growing and the audiences are increasing which is sure to start attracting more sponsors in and "outside" of the pool industry.

If you see me in a chat or moderating on a stream, PM and say hi. Glad you found it "easy to do" - - that was the idea, to keep it simple.

sunnyone

cum grano salis
Silver Member
this better work!

hi cmb, it's sunny!

well i followed all the steps for the 'live streams' and i want you to know it took almost five minutes of my valuable time! i hope you appreciate my efforts!

i also signed up for e-mail notifications, so i'm fully in the program.

am i correct --that by going to all this trouble -- that my one-pocket game will improve by at least one ball, my love life will blossom and my business will soar?

ever hopeful,

sunny

p. s. i rated this thread -- my first time ever doing one!

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
hi cmb, it's sunny!

well i followed all the steps for the 'live streams' and i want you to know it took almost five minutes of my valuable time! i hope you appreciate my efforts!

It's not, and never has been, about me but about promoting the sport via live streams. I do appreciate your effort -- a whole 5 minutes huh(?), WOW :thumbup:

i also signed up for e-mail notifications, so i'm fully in the program.

That's the sunnyone I know ;).

am i correct --that by going to all this trouble -- that my one-pocket game will improve by at least one ball, my love life will blossom and my business will soar?

Now wouldn't that be the cat's meow. I know that the chat rooms will definitely shine with you in the room!

ever hopeful,

sunny

p. s. i rated this thread -- my first time ever doing one!

Thank you. The first time huh(?)...how special.:grin::grin:

<Your post made my day!>