Another wonderful thing we can, or can not live without. ZAN TIPS

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
"a comfortable sound" from this tip as opposed to other laminated tips??? huh?!

I'd try one, but I always laugh at why everyone "thinks" their tips are better or the best. :rolleyes:

tips are so much personal preference that there is no BEST....I've HATED tips that others swear by and vice versa. But, like I said, I'd TRY one. :cool:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
ZAN tip soft has each leather's high recovery and elasticity.These characters decrease a phenomenon like stiffening instantly. It's ideal for players that persue good firm impact point and stroke which has long touch and minimum impact gap.

ZAN tip medium is no doubt neutral setting.It has tasteful impact that combines soft's long touch and hard's repellent force. It's standards model that has control,sharpness,elasticity,durability,and sounds.

ZAN tip hard has highest elasticity. The setting of ZAN tip hard enables you showing sharpness with less power. We let leathers have more elasticity than conventional `hard'. Thus it's also useful for decreasing miss cue owing to slipping and controlling cueball.

Unfortunately some things are lost in translation.

I just love tasteful impact while showing sharpness with less power. Whatever that means I'm sure its all good.

Other than that, a very pretty Blue which is my favorite color.
I'd like to try one. Seriously, I would.

I also like to eat Za, with my Zan in Japan.

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
That part and I couldn't find them listed on the local billiard site that CC posted a link to.

Guess I'll have to get my blue felt marker out and color my Duds a bit better.

smoooothstroke

JerLaw
Silver Member
Looks pretty good but it is layered?

Since the layers are flat when you shape it to the desired roundness you will be crossing 2 layers,if not always,at least some of the time.seams to me this would cause a gap? or line where the 2 layers come together..

Just my thoughts based on the pic on the website.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Trying to get an idea of what you're thinking Bud.

If you look down on a shaped layered tip, you will see several rings, 3 or 4 of the rings, smaller circles getting bigger. All layered tips will look like that when shaped. Is that what you meant? Won't cause a gap or any problemos.

dgem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ZAN tip soft has each leather's high recovery and elasticity.These characters decrease a phenomenon like stiffening instantly. It's ideal for players that persue good firm impact point and stroke which has long touch and minimum impact gap.

ZAN tip medium is no doubt neutral setting.It has tasteful impact that combines soft's long touch and hard's repellent force. It's standards model that has control,sharpness,elasticity,durability,and sounds.

ZAN tip hard has highest elasticity. The setting of ZAN tip hard enables you showing sharpness with less power. We let leathers have more elasticity than conventional `hard'. Thus it's also useful for decreasing miss cue owing to slipping and controlling cueball.

Unfortunately some things are lost in translation.

I just love tasteful impact while showing sharpness with less power. Whatever that means I'm sure its all good.

Other than that, a very pretty Blue which is my favorite color.
I'd like to try one. Seriously, I would.

I also like to eat Za, with my Zan in Japan.

Zan hard tip plays like a worn out pressed master. Imo, the best feel for a solid shaft.