Cohen Cues - New Take on Classic Look

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a side note, I was told Gus wouldn't build a cue with mop combined with ivory inlays because he didn't think they went well together. With respect, I actually like the contrast. You sure can't fault Gus for that decision though.:smile:

I think many would shy away from it.

Hard to fault Gus for any design decision really...I mean we're talking Gus.

In this case it makes a very interesting cue. It is definitely bold.

Another could try it and end up with a hodge podge maybe. I think you have to know what you are doing to make it work.

Like some of the real fancy 70's Adam cues...throw in a lot of inlays in a more is better kind of way and you get a whole genre of cues. Yes, they have a lot of inlays, but not synergistic like this.

cue4me

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is an outstanding cue. The new owner should be thrilled with this beauty. My guess, and I certainly could be wrong, is that since this cue is made in California that the white probably isn't ivory. Keep up the excellent work.

Zirroe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is an outstanding cue. The new owner should be thrilled with this beauty. My guess, and I certainly could be wrong, is that since this cue is made in California that the white probably isn't ivory. Keep up the excellent work.

This cue was an older build of mine, everything white except the buttcap is ivory.