Bill Salvo Lethal weapons book

dgem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any idea if the books are good? Can't seem to find them in the internet.

Salvo, Bill; 9 Ball Lethal Weapons 1
Salvo, Bill; 9 Ball Lethal Weapons 2

thanks!!!:)

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
dgem said:
Any idea if the books are good? Can't seem to find them in the internet.

Salvo, Bill; 9 Ball Lethal Weapons 1
Salvo, Bill; 9 Ball Lethal Weapons 2

thanks!!!:)
He has three volumes. I think that they have appeared recently on eBay as instant downloads. If you are a really serious collector of pool books, then maybe you should continue to try to find them. In the mean time, you may want to check out Capelle, Fels, Byrne, and Blackjack.

dgem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob Jewett said:
He has three volumes. I think that they have appeared recently on eBay as instant downloads. If you are a really serious collector of pool books, then maybe you should continue to try to find them. In the mean time, you may want to check out Capelle, Fels, Byrne, and Blackjack.

Thanks. Are the contents good?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
dgem said:
Thanks. Are the contents good?
They use a very small format for the diagrams and I don't recall seeing anything new in them. As I mentioned above, I think there are many other books that you should get first.

Bigkahuna

It's Good For Your Game!
Silver Member
Books

I have some of his stuff and I am not going to slam the guy. I have about every book and video out there. If I were told I could only have one book it would be Phil Capelle's Practicing Pool. It really has the stuff that will improve your game. This book is a really loaded with some good stuff.

dgem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks! yes i got that book too and i agree that's good.:smile: