Free!!! Free!!! Free!! Sneaky pete free raffle contest!!!

dgem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Ok I am a very lucky person and I am willing to share my luck to every one, I will raffle 1 sneaky pete 3/8x8 radial cue. The cue is solid. True hustler type of cue. Wood to wood. This is a conversion made by TONY Bautista aka Jazz Cue.

SNC00574.jpg
SNC00575.jpg
SNC00577.jpg

To have fun as much as possible I will raffle the cue in a different way, you get to pick your (maximum) of 3 sets of 6 numbers combination from numbers 1-55. Just like a normal grand lotto.

Who ever has the most numbers picked in their set combination wins. If tie, see *** below .

Drawing date is April 30

I will be using our local lotto contest in Philippines.
http://www.pcso.gov.ph/lotto-grandlotto.html

Results are here http://www.pcso.gov.ph/lotto-search.aspx

Drawing time is usually 8pm in the evening here in Manila, Philippines.

The rules and mechanics:
1.You have to post your 3 sets of 6 number combination here in the thread. Post these numbers in one post.
2. You are responsible for checking if you won or not. You need to post here that you won. In case of tie check below****
3. One person can have 3 (maximum) sets of number combinations.
4. People who can join are the people who intend to get the cue. If not claimed it would be forfeited and be sent to the next winner.
5. All participants please help in determining who won (counting of numbers during tie i.e. players got 3 numbers.
6. Editing, changing your sets of numbers is encourage, until april 29 only.
7. No bashing, let's all have fun, the purpose of this raffle is to share blessings to others and have fun.
8. I will pay the shipping fee.

****In case of a tie, i.e. Both players got 5 numbers. We will use the other sets they picked. Whoever has the most numbers drawn among 3 sets wins. Same numbers from different sets would be also counted as 1 per each. .

If still a tie, whoever emailed me first with their complete shipping details wins. I will post an email address if there is a tie.

So to be clear we will look first at the set of numbers, then the 3 sets. Then the first person who will send an email me. ****

Ex of choices

1. 1,2,3,4,5,6
2. 7,8,9,10,11,12
3. 12,23,45,55,1,4

Every body is welcome to join. Let us all have fun...

:D :D :D

Grand 6/55 Lotto
24-25-48-34-03-23

here's the result..

Last edited:

dgem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Change some mechanics. I will pay shipping fee..so this is totally free contest.

Good luck to all.:)

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
my numbers....

1) 7, 11, 13, 26, 38, 22
2) 2, 14, 21, 42, 45, 15
3) 5, 16, 20, 33, 50, 42

Great thing your doing here ...my hats off to you sir...

Last edited:

KCRack'em

I'm not argumentative!!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 99.4%
152   1   1
fortune cookies

I'll play as soon as I get numbers from some fortune cookies. Otherwise I can't imagine having to pick three sets!
Thanks for your generosity and good luck everyone.
Karl