Live Stream from Kolbys Corner Pockets This Tuesday and Wednesday!

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Will be streaming there wild ball tourney from Kolbys this Tuesday,we will be up and running at 9pm EST.On Wednesday it will be Bad Company Vs AGT at 8PM EST at Kolbys playing One Pocket for cash and crown. :smile: www.ontherailtv.com

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:
Will be streaming there wild ball tourney from Kolbys this Tuesday,we will be up and running at 9pm EST.On Wednesday it will be Bad Company Vs AGT at 8PM EST at Kolbys playing One Pocket for cash and crown. :smile: www.ontherailtv.com
Is there a no show fee? If not I would be willing to bet that Bad Company doesn't show. :)

BVal

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
BVal said:
Is there a no show fee? If not I would be willing to bet that Bad Company doesn't show. :)

BVal
Haha,there should be,I will be calling to confirm that Bad Company aka Jude will be coming,I am sure he will so it should be alot of fun,have to find out exactly what they are playing for also.I think its going to be a good one,I want the winner in some one pocket action also! :grin:

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:
Haha,there should be,I will be calling to confirm that Bad Company aka Jude will be coming,I am sure he will so it should be alot of fun,have to find out exactly what they are playing for also.I think its going to be a good one,I want the winner in some one pocket action also! :grin:
We each won $20 since Mitch won the tourney on Sunday :).

I will try and make it down there to watch a little.

BVal

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
BVal said:
We each won $20 since Mitch won the tourney on Sunday :).

I will try and make it down there to watch a little.

BVal
Okay cool,you dont mind using a microphone do you?That reminds me we each get $20,so I guess we can play some one hole like Jude and Al are for the $20,one rack,you get the break. :grin-square:

Prince

Tails!
Silver Member
Jude and Al will actually be playing to see who wins the top 8 on the Arizona Desert Classic Tour (2008 season). On the line is an elite, Dale Teague Custom Cue.

Dennis

agt

Registered
Fast Lenny said:
Okay cool,you dont mind using a microphone do you?That reminds me we each get $20,so I guess we can play some one hole like Jude and Al are for the $20,one rack,you get the break. :grin-square:

Looking forward to it. But I can't afford to bet anything with the Bad Company after you two cleaned me out of my last $40. :smile: See ya Wednesday.

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
I got money riding on you Al. The $20 I got off Jude for Mitch beating Gus in the finals. Double it up and I owe you a couple beers.

Good luck!

Gum9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Prince said:
Jude and Al will actually be playing to see who wins the top 8 on the Arizona Desert Classic Tour (2008 season). On the line is an elite, Dale Teague Custom Cue.

Dennis

Let it be known that I would be in the market for the Dale Teague cue one of these gentlemen will be winning. I am willing to either buy it or play for it. Heads!