How much up internet upload speed do i need?

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
for good streaming how many megs upload speed do i need? I want to upload to one big 10meg up load service that will then broadcast the feeds.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Matt90 said:
or more ....the more the better

thats what my dad awalys said "ones good, two's better". And look how I turned out.:cool:

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks JCIN and I are gonna produce some great stuff, I'll let him do the marketing etc. I was just curious as I'm in construction right now. I'm gonna stream weddings too, and use that as a upsell to the people who cant get everyone here but want people to watch their wedding, that right there should generate enough $$$ to do some kick ass pool stuff. All in due time thanks, I think I will have about 3 megs up. I have a 3CCD camera, I will have all top of the line stuff. I'm gonna build a studio for this eventually. I have the room, It will take me about 2 years I'm not in a rush and want to see the direction of feeds.

I will have something within 6 months for sure, the 2 years is for a full blown studio/event calendar/etc.

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
If

If I had the dough you were gonna flip for at the DCC I would
have a truck with a satelite feed on it tourning the country at
the better tournaments .:D

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Matt90 said:
If I had the dough you were gonna flip for at the DCC I would
have a truck with a satelite feed on it tourning the country at
the better tournaments .:D

Why didnt I think of that???, What do those run? I used to see those at the fights with about 4 or 4 people in them and all these monitors 2 or 3 dishes on the roof and ALOT of big thick cables plugged into the side of the building. That would be triple cool. I need to buy up a few networks also. I like it!!!!

I can see it now "Fatboy Vision" :thumbup:

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Fatboy said:
Why didnt I think of that???, What do those run? I used to see those at the fights with about 4 or 4 people in them and all these monitors 2 or 3 dishes on the roof and ALOT of big thick cables plugged into the side of the building. That would be triple cool. I need to buy up a few networks also. I like it!!!!

I can see it now "Fatboy Vision" :thumbup:

You can call it FBTV - Bringing pool action in FatBoy Style to the masses.

-don

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thecoats said:
You can call it FBTV - Bringing pool action in FatBoy Style to the masses.

-don

I like it, I'm going to start selling stock tomarrow.:D

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
I like the Idea a Ring Game in a Mac Truck Trailer and ouside watch the Guys live via BIG TV Screen the Event.
Go Eric.
Ralf