Louisiana's best pool player.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is that duck, Afflack gone bad?

Joey,

Sorry to disapoint you, regarding my preparations in responding to you. I find it necessary to completely embalm myself in Yukon Jack, to even venture into the land of "yeasayer's." Thank God we don't have many yeasayers at my regular hangout, as they are mostly mature adults, who found out long ago, there are NO 'magic bullets'..;)

Also, I have taken a few Dale Carnegie courses (requirement of a sales job, I once had) and I passed with flying colors. I already knew more than the instructors of said courses..(not too surprising, eh)

I want you to know, what you call 'needling', is just my way of teasing, and ribbing people, (like you) who take ALL pool related issues WAY TOO SERIOUS !

Sorry for shouting, but I hope you know I hold no animosity toward you, or anyone on this forum...Its all just amusement for me. I can't play anymore, so I just enjoy stirring the pot. Its all in fun, 'til someone gets pissed...then it becomes even more fun..LOL..(see JB cases)

As I may not return for awhile, may I wish you a Happy Easter..and leave you with this picture..As you know, they call me the 'Duck' over at 1P.org...since I have retired the old cue stick, I have to make money in other ways..:p

....(I've trained my grandkids quite well, huh ?)
View attachment 207960

At least she is taking money to feed her family! Very smart duck too!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes Lou, you should apologize to Elvis...And you should also apologize to JoeyA for using up so much blue ink...How will he be able to 'force feed' all his grandoise 'Aiming System' methods, to the poor "Naysayer's" on our fair forum ?...(or all the APA 2's, for that matter)

Why do I get the feeling, that Joey will not rest until Hal Houle, Gene Albrecht, and their ilk, are elevated to 'Sainthood'...And..until all "Naysayer's" are banished to the darkest corner, of the TV room in Hell...Where they will be FORCE FED endless hours of infomercials, and "Aiming System" DVD's..for all ETERNITY.................!!!
(or until their eyes bleed, and fall out)..:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :banghead:

(most assuredly, a fate far worse than death..)

PS..Seriously,..Merry Christmas Joey, I hope your stocking is stuffed full of all the latest "aiming system" DVD's/books...You'll be a happy little boy then huh ?..:D

The forum has gone to Hell in a handbasket. I would now rather watch Greg Stevens eat Turkey and Dressing!

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am actually ashamed to admit that I have read through the majority of this thread. Seems like the only decent thing here is the offer by Gene to assist someone if they take the time to call. I will try him out this weekend, but won't bother posting my thoughts so as not to start another similar thread. I will only attempt to teach others if I obtain some knowledge that helps my game or someone else's. Joey, I love you to death dude, but you went off the deep end on this one. This thread feels an awful lot like one of Grady's "I didn't get an invitation to play" threads. The bickering should have stopped on both sides about 4 pages ago.

I hope Gene answers the phone. I am curious.

I too have grown tired of what the AZ forum is becoming. It is sad.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I am actually ashamed to admit that I have read through the majority of this thread. Seems like the only decent thing here is the offer by Gene to assist someone if they take the time to call. I will try him out this weekend, but won't bother posting my thoughts so as not to start another similar thread. I will only attempt to teach others if I obtain some knowledge that helps my game or someone else's. Joey, I love you to death dude, but you went off the deep end on this one. This thread feels an awful lot like one of Grady's "I didn't get an invitation to play" threads. The bickering should have stopped on both sides about 4 pages ago.

I hope Gene answers the phone. I am curious.

I too have grown tired of what the AZ forum is becoming. It is sad.

Thanks for the love, Scott.

You are kind of helping me out. I was thinking about abandoning this thread but I see that there is still more interest in this thread so it got me to thinking about starting another aiming thread that covers the entire ground that I have traveled concerning aiming systems and the pros and cons of them. Basically, a chronicle of all that I have learned from aiming systems.

The thread won't be designed to poke the naysayers in the eye.

If you read Cornerman's post (one of the most level-headed guys on the forum), you would see that he doesn't think my responses to the naysayers is very cool but he at least sees where it stems from.

It gets old even for me, answering the prods, negative comments and even your post good buddy, that continue in this thread so I will try to do a better job in the next thread. We'll see if the naysayers can keep their negativity out of the next one.

The forum is a very pleasant place without all of the mean-spirited comments. If the naysayers play nice there will be peace and harmony in the forum for the New Year.

Give me a little time because I have some good ideas for the thread that should cover a lot of ground for those who are interested in knowing if aiming systems work and just how well they work.

You've got my wheels turning and I think it can be a thread full of positive things for everyone. We'll have to see how it turns out. Give me a little time and check back in. I'll try to keep a balanced approach in discussing my journey with aiming systems but I'll probably cover the good and the bad but mostly it will be what I have learned not from a technical standpoint about how they work or don't work but more so from a broader view that continues to morph as I continue to expose myself to more and more aiming systems.

Put_upor_shutup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joey..3 Things...1..Dont sweat ur haters..They love u..2.Lets go fishing...3..Since He is playing the best of his life... "THE SMOOTH CRIMINAL" will play him some one pocket or roatation pool..Those guys bet a ton down and there and if anybody will put him in I know it would be a great game for yall to sweat..

The Red Rifle vs The Smooth Criminal..10 k minimum in Buffalos..

U know u wanna sweat this..And its as close as it gets to gamblin and it gives me a reason to come over there and go fishin..ha ha

JoeyA

Silver Member
Joey..3 Things...1..Dont sweat ur haters..They love u..2.Lets go fishing...3..Since He is playing the best of his life... "THE SMOOTH CRIMINAL" will play him some one pocket or roatation pool..Those guys bet a ton down and there and if anybody will put him in I know it would be a great game for yall to sweat..

The Red Rifle vs The Smooth Criminal..10 k minimum in Buffalos..

U know u wanna sweat this..And its as close as it gets to gamblin and it gives me a reason to come over there and go fishin..ha ha

Thanks Put_upor_shutup.

1. No sweat.
2. YES
3. It is true that they bet a ton down here in Louisiana. While I didn't check with the player, Daddy Warbucks, Uncle Scrooge or Richie Rich, I do believe that THE SMOOTH CRIMINAL has a serious edge in rotational games. The Red Rifle "may" be able to be competitive in banks. Perhaps that should be the game if someone REALLY wants to bet it up and even then, as I said, I haven't discussed this with the player or the mega-stake horses.

I think if anyone truly wants to gamble, they have to show some gamble up front and play the man some banks. I don't speak for him but that's the way I see it.

Buffalo Billiards is definitely a great pool room to play a match.

Mardi Gras is coming up soon and that's always a GREAT TIME for players to come through New Orleans. If the French Quarter doesn't empty their wallet, Buffalo Billiards will give it a try.

Swing it daddy,

Put_upor_shutup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Put_upor_shutup.

1. No sweat.
2. YES
3. It is true that they bet a ton down here in Louisiana. While I didn't check with the player, Daddy Warbucks, Uncle Scrooge or Richie Rich, I do believe that THE SMOOTH CRIMINAL has a serious edge in rotational games. The Red Rifle "may" be able to be competitive in banks. Perhaps that should be the game if someone REALLY wants to bet it up and even then, as I said, I haven't discussed this with the player or the mega-stake horses.

I think if anyone truly wants to gamble, they have to show some gamble up front and play the man some banks. I don't speak for him but that's the way I see it.

Mardi Gras is coming up soon and that's always a GREAT TIME for players to come through New Orleans. If the French Quarter doesn't empty their wallet, Buffalo Billiards will give it a try.

Swing it daddy,

Criminal is a small underdog in one pocket and a large dog in banks..They cant say he wont get up and play a fair game..Banks he just cant compete

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the love, Scott.

You are kind of helping me out. I was thinking about abandoning this thread but I see that there is still more interest in this thread so it got me to thinking about starting another aiming thread that covers the entire ground that I have traveled concerning aiming systems and the pros and cons of them. Basically, a chronicle of all that I have learned from aiming systems.

The thread won't be designed to poke the naysayers in the eye.

It gets old even for me, answering the prods, negative comments and even your post good buddy, that continue in this thread so I will try to do a better job in the next thread. We'll see if the naysayers can keep their negativity out of the next one.

The forum is a very pleasant place without all of the mean-spirited comments. If the naysayers play nice there will be peace and harmony in the forum for the New Year.

Give me a little time because I have some good ideas for the thread that should cover a lot of ground for those who are interested in knowing if aiming systems work and just how well they work.

Joey, Joey, Stop the presses...I have seen the light, I am now a 100% 'Yeasayer' ...I see now, what you've been saying all along...
How could I have been so blind ? I am so thrilled with my new aiming system, I just can't believe how it has transfomed my game..:)
...And its been around longer than I have..:thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q4jEPmHFa8 <--Don't miss the surprise ending ! Thats what hooked me on it.. :)

Thanks for your tireless perservance, in promoting, and endorsing "aiming systems".

The Duck

Last edited:

JoeyA

Silver Member
Joey, Joey, Stop the presses...I have seen the light, I am now a 100% 'Yeasayer' ...I see now, what you've been saying all along...
How could I have been so blind ? I am so thrilled with my new aiming system, I just can't believe how it has transfomed my game..:)
...And its been around longer than I have..:thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q4jEPmHFa8 <--Don't miss the surprise ending ! Thats what hooked me on it.. :)

Thanks for your tireless perservance, in promoting, and endorsing "aiming systems".

The Duck

Dick, Duck, ...whatever,

Look, I'm not upset at you posting these amusing little posts and videos. They're all good. (really)

But you mentioned that your game has slipped and you aren't the player you used to be. Maybe an aiming system could help you get back some of the ability that you once had.

You seem to still have a love for the game (or at least enjoy being a rabble rouser on pool forums) and I see scores of people writing in about how Gene Albrecht has helped their game. Maybe he can help you too. Why don't you give him a call to see if he can help your game?

Hell, if he can't help your game, the two of you can share old people's laments about your aches and pains.

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dick, Duck, ...whatever,

Look, I'm not upset at you posting these amusing little posts and videos. They're all good. (really)

But you mentioned that your game has slipped and you aren't the player you used to be. Maybe an aiming system could help you get back some of the ability that you once had.

You seem to still have a love for the game (or at least enjoy being a rabble rouser on pool forums) and I see scores of people writing in about how Gene Albrecht has helped their game. Maybe he can help you too. Why don't you give him a call to see if he can help your game?

Hell, if he can't help your game, the two of you can share old people's laments about your aches and pains.

Sorry Joey, but I am hooked on the P.I.I.T.H aiming system..Seriously, when I say I've retired, I mean it...I don't play at AT ALL, any more. I have some very real health problems, and I spend so much time dealing with them, I actually don't have time for pool.

I will not (cannot) even make the DCC this year, and that, as you can well imagine, is a REAL bummer. (especially this year)

Soooo, I shall just continue to carouse, and irritate, (and drink YJ)..however I'm glad you now know...It's all in fun..:)

JoeyA

Silver Member
Get well soon.

Sorry Joey, but I am hooked on the P.I.I.T.H aiming system..Seriously, when I say I've retired, I mean it...I don't play at AT ALL, any more. I have some very real health problems, and I spend so much time dealing with them, I actually don't have time for pool.

I will not (cannot) even make the DCC this year, and that, as you can well imagine, is a REAL bummer. (especially this year)

Soooo, I shall just continue to carouse, and irritate, (and drink YJ)..however I'm glad you now know...It's all in fun..:)

Wishing you improved health and additional opponents of like-minded games and good spirit.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey JoeyA, Buffalo's Billiards is the Worlds Pool Hall!!!

Thanks Put_upor_shutup.

1. No sweat.
2. YES

Swing it daddy,

Good ol Buffalo's Billiards, The Worlds Pool Hall! The best from coast to coast and more. Home of some Hot Players.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

JoeyA

Silver Member
Good ol Buffalo's Billiards, The Worlds Pool Hall! The best from coast to coast and more. Home of some Hot Players.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

The last couple of days we had a couple of players in town from Alabama betting it up real good. Took poor old Buffalo Billiards for a RIDE. :(

More action going on last night with local players playing some $300 a game one pocket.

JoeyA

Silver Member
Danny Smith

I'm wondering if there is a better pool player in Louisiana than Danny Smith.....

JoeyA

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gene didn't ask me for one penny and wished me luck...... I'm confused ???????

I haven't read through this whole thread, but I will just say that Gene has done a phone lesson with me and exchanged several messages. He most certainly helped me and did t ask for a penny. For anyone interested...

KMRUNOUT

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums