Funny pic/gif thread...

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
asshole-cat.jpg

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I know there are some quick wits and great senses of humor here on azb so I want to share something with you for your thoughts.

True story:

A beauty of a cue was listed today with the butt and joint made from walrus penis. :eek:

Soooooo.........

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
I know there are some quick wits and great senses of humor here on azb so I want to share something with you for your thoughts.

True story:

A beauty of a cue was listed today with the butt and joint made from walrus penis. :eek:

Soooooo.........

What sort of tip is on it?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

True story:

Soooooo.........

I was going to comment on this.....but then I realized...I don’t know dick about it

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

True story:

Soooooo.........

I suppose skeeter Peter would be too small:rolleyes:

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

True story:

Soooooo.........

On the tip?... prolly a Magnum XXXL