Just Released
Old
  (#31)
7forlife
AzB Silver Member
7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Just Released - 04-08-2015, 09:06 AM

Darren, road to victory.
Now there are no bad darren matches so theres no need for a heads up here but there were also no slouches in this tourney so here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zufy5CmWOzc

oh its the 2015 chinese 8-ball, he's playing Shi Xin, its close but you know who won

Why did you spend the money on a Predator shaft, your problem is aiming not deflection

The less you BET, the more you lose when you WIN

I'm sorry to tell you but your problem was not bad rolls, it was bad decisions

Old
  (#32)
actionplayer
AzB Silver Member
actionplayer has a reputation beyond reputeactionplayer has a reputation beyond reputeactionplayer has a reputation beyond reputeactionplayer has a reputation beyond reputeactionplayer has a reputation beyond reputeactionplayer has a reputation beyond reputeactionplayer has a reputation beyond reputeactionplayer has a reputation beyond reputeactionplayer has a reputation beyond reputeactionplayer has a reputation beyond reputeactionplayer has a reputation beyond repute

04-08-2015, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryhanna View Post
Shane VanBoening gives Corey Deuel the 5 & 6 playing 10 ball.(the 5 & 6 ball wow)
The match starts at about 1 hour 35 minutes of the first link. Its some of the best pool I have ever seen.Corey had just won the one pocket event and gets in a action match with Shane this table is a super tight GC with 3 7/8 inch pockets and Shane makes it look like a barbox with buckets lol amazing

#1 http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/44058721

#2 http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/44062484
I heard this match was a fix from corey and svb not sure I believe it even though hard to believe corey gets beat with that spot

Some Snooker action this time
Old
  (#33)
7forlife
AzB Silver Member
7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute

Some Snooker action this time - 04-10-2015, 08:07 AM

Ronnie and Trump goes head to head in and epic and what was very well the longest safty battle in the history of the sport (i'm guessing). what was funny to me happens right out the gate when Trump misses a shot with the bridge and the commentator said "he was careless".

oh and last I was thinking maybe they should have some filipino guys around the table marking chalk spots on the table where the ball was last, didn't realize it was up to the ref to place the ball.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD2J...dex=18&list=WL

Why did you spend the money on a Predator shaft, your problem is aiming not deflection

Old
  (#34)
Bigtruck
Capt Diff Lock
Bigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4371

04-10-2015, 08:51 AM

Should be some good races to 21 in this one. Starts tonight

1 Sky Woodward
2 Shane VanBoening
3 Shane Winters
4 Jayson Shaw
5. Danny Smith
6 Chuck Raulston
7 Justin Hall
8 Justin Bergman
9 Warren Kiamco
10 Dennis Orcollo
11 Robb Saez
12 Eric Durbin
13 John Morra
14 Johnny Archer
15 Danny Olson
16 Corey Deuel

If the movers and shakers in this industry would stop spending all of their time trying to tear each other down, then maybe they would have some free time to start building up the industry. ~Mike AzHousePro

How the *&^% is he playing the game wrong when he's going to Wachovia to deposit YOUR $$$$ is HIS account??????? LOL! ~wutang

Old
  (#35)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

04-10-2015, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxman View Post
WOW. Thanks for the link!

Wu was a monster, at a ripe 16yrs of age too!
Someone said that Corey Duel was in the audience and said that this was the greatest thing in pool he's ever seen.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#36)
Keith Jawahir
AzB Silver Member
Keith Jawahir has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Jawahir has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Jawahir has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Jawahir has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Jawahir has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Jawahir has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Jawahir has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Jawahir has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Jawahir has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Jawahir has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Jawahir has a reputation beyond repute

04-10-2015, 09:43 AM

I"m at work so I can't access youtube, but the Strickland/Dechaine match from the Ginky memorial final at Amsterdam a few years back (Either 2012 or 2013). Earl hops in his time machine back to the 90's and it's something special to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleary View Post
People always try to come up with "what's wrong with pool", "how do we fix pool"... want to know what's wrong with pool? The people who play pool. That's what's wrong with pool. Case closed.

Old
  (#37)
7forlife
AzB Silver Member

04-10-2015, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionplayer View Post
I heard this match was a fix from corey and svb not sure I believe it even though hard to believe corey gets beat with that spot
dude that look like a beating to me. it wasn't coreys day and thats that, looked like shane playing the ghost with corey as a guest

Old
  (#38)
actionplayer
AzB Silver Member
actionplayer has a reputation beyond reputeactionplayer has a reputation beyond reputeactionplayer has a reputation beyond reputeactionplayer has a reputation beyond reputeactionplayer has a reputation beyond reputeactionplayer has a reputation beyond reputeactionplayer has a reputation beyond reputeactionplayer has a reputation beyond reputeactionplayer has a reputation beyond reputeactionplayer has a reputation beyond reputeactionplayer has a reputation beyond repute

04-10-2015, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forlife View Post
dude that look like a beating to me. it wasn't coreys day and thats that, looked like shane playing the ghost with corey as a guest
I agree especially the second link i believe it was 10-10 the shane just let it rip, deuel played a few bad shots but not much you can do when svb playing like that

i remember at sac later i told people how i lost betting on corey and they were like "ah you got suckered into the dump, there buds you think they would play for 1600 of their own money with that spot? "

Alex Pagulayan and Scott Frost
Old
  (#39)
rramsey0011
AzB Silver Member
rramsey0011 has a reputation beyond reputerramsey0011 has a reputation beyond reputerramsey0011 has a reputation beyond reputerramsey0011 has a reputation beyond reputerramsey0011 has a reputation beyond reputerramsey0011 has a reputation beyond reputerramsey0011 has a reputation beyond reputerramsey0011 has a reputation beyond reputerramsey0011 has a reputation beyond reputerramsey0011 has a reputation beyond reputerramsey0011 has a reputation beyond repute

Alex Pagulayan and Scott Frost - 04-10-2015, 01:31 PM

I would have thought that this match would have took longer. You just can't bet against Alex.

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgz_py5nhaE

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQW-04oVn_s

Part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS9KrL4z2a4

Old
  (#40)
fastone371
AzB Silver Member
fastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

04-12-2015, 10:23 AM

Bump to first page. It would be nice if this thread was a sticky.

Old
  (#41)
7forlife
AzB Silver Member

05-04-2015, 08:18 AM

Short and sweet.
This match felt like a real gunslinger type of match (you know different from tournament) and for those who have never seen Busty's ultra loose wrist action I think this really showcases it. Hope you enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGw8EVrWQ_E

"He's a nice guy once you know you get to know him"
Old
  (#42)
7forlife
AzB Silver Member

"He's a nice guy once you know you get to know him" - 05-05-2015, 06:19 AM

Such a funny statement people make, basically saying "yea you right, but I'm his friend now so I get less of it"
Anyway. Nothing deeply personal about the guy, he has a great game but I'm just not an overall fan. This being said I enjoy matches where he's getting worked over just to see him go total melt down.
Antonio Lining vs Mika, Antonio plays pretty jam up having mika look like an extra in a movie getting very little camera time
https://youtu.be/ND_jSLNrkUM

Old
  (#43)
7forlife
AzB Silver Member

05-07-2015, 12:04 AM

Let's call the one The Great Escape (a nod to some of the older folks)
It's short so no big explanation and some of you may of never see or though of this type of safety play before "the some of you who even view this thread that is"
http://youtu.be/Ja9y8Lv_A1s

Old
  (#44)
abs
AzB Silver Member
abs has a reputation beyond reputeabs has a reputation beyond reputeabs has a reputation beyond reputeabs has a reputation beyond reputeabs has a reputation beyond reputeabs has a reputation beyond reputeabs has a reputation beyond reputeabs has a reputation beyond reputeabs has a reputation beyond reputeabs has a reputation beyond reputeabs has a reputation beyond repute

05-07-2015, 01:00 AM

I really like this match between Daryl Peach and Francisco Bustamante: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXB1P0l-tyY

This match is a serious roller-coaster ride and it's the whole match that stands out to me. While I won't spoil the crazy match ending, Bustamante really shows some absolutely amazing perseverance in the moments where the chips are down for him... I think it's an amazing demonstration of focus and determination.

I also love this short match between Darrel Appleton and Johnny Archer at the 2009 Mosconi Cup, day 2 match 4 (broken into 7 parts): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boolZ0goHus

I was there at the MGM to see it live, and it was amazing. In a mega rowdy room that was probably like 90-degrees hot due to the TV lights, Appleton was cool and collected and as always he played fantastic. But it wasn't going so well for Archer...

But again, I won't give it away, but I will say Archer really shows what he's made of despite the worlds weight upon his shoulders. It doesn't show as much on the screen, but I could see the stress on his face, the sweat pouring off his face from the heat and the pressure, and I thought surely nobody could pick themselves up with the the feeling of the whole room standing on your neck. However it looks for him on the screen, it was worse to see live. But it was a great match between two amazing players..

Old
  (#45)
7forlife
AzB Silver Member

05-07-2015, 04:58 AM

Shelby vs Haitao, 2015 World Chinese 8 Ball
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mEc...E&spfreload=10
(I put the link first so you're not more incline to read the text)

I have become quite fond of the C8B over the past few years due to the level of play. This match does not disappoint and although it's long "as are all of the matches" it's still not as long as the Appelton match, lol. Rack 7 takes about 35-40 but boy what a turn around after.

I know this has been covered before but what do you think about long races? I personally like it but I guess it depends on the players or the pace of the game. Once again the C8B does not disappoint but I also understand that that's subjective.

This match was released on 5-5-15, I watched it last night "or should I say this morning"

Page 3 of 6 123 45 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: