Budget Billiards Communication(or lack thereof)

nighthawkzjp

Registered
I just ordered a 30"ultimate weapon shaft from them. Then 4-5 days later I noticed that they are offering a 31" UWS. I don't know if I just didn't notice the option or if it is a new option available since my order date. I emailed and called to see if I could have the order switched from a 30" upgrade to a 31" length shaft. I am quite tall with even longer arms and the longer shafts r a wonderful fit for me. I am not expecting that they can make the change but I would at least like my inquiry to b responded to.

Anyway, it has been 5 business days and no one has even responded to the email. I also left a voicemail. Pretty frustrating! If they want to b a viable marketplace for customers they need to actually communicate with there customers. Seems like this should b pretty basic business sense but apparently not with budget billiards(at least in this case).

zach

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Well the site is owned and ran by Bob's daughter Julie. I emailed her at like 5am last Saturday morning and got a response back from her by end of day Monday.

Which email did you send too, I did the one from the contact page.

I actually emailed the one that said sales not info.

Knels

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keep trying, they're always on the ball usually. Maybe workers are taking time off because of Easter?

nighthawkzjp

Registered
...heard back

well, finally got word it is too late to make the shaft length change. Ohh-well, still excited to get the meucci ultimate weapon with matching collar. Should show up just in time to take with to the Philippians. :thumbup2:

ddg45

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just ordered a 30"ultimate weapon shaft from them. Then 4-5 days later I noticed that they are offering a 31" UWS. I don't know if I just didn't notice the option or if it is a new option available since my order date. I emailed and called to see if I could have the order switched from a 30" upgrade to a 31" length shaft. I am quite tall with even longer arms and the longer shafts r a wonderful fit for me. I am not expecting that they can make the change but I would at least like my inquiry to b responded to.

Anyway, it has been 5 business days and no one has even responded to the email. I also left a voicemail. Pretty frustrating! If they want to b a viable marketplace for customers they need to actually communicate with there customers. Seems like this should b pretty basic business sense but apparently not with budget billiards(at least in this case).

zach
Sorry you had a bad experience with them. I've bought twice from Budget and they were helpful and friendly both times, and responses to my inquiries were immediate.

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Sorry you had a bad experience with them. I've bought twice from Budget and they were helpful and friendly both times, and responses to my inquiries were immediate.

Please they don't answer phones REALLY! Why try to sugar coat everything? Bunch of bullshit on this forum!