Predator ikon 3-3 Butt Only

washedup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Hello,

TRADED TRADED TRADED TRADED TRADED TRADED TRADED TRADED TRADED TRADED TRADED TRADED TRADED TRADED TRADED

I've got a pretty nice Predator Ikon 3-3 butt ONLY up for sale or trade or both. The butt is in good shape. It's does have few little issues. There are a couple of dings that are not through the finish. The worst being about a 1/4 of the size of a pencil eraser. The other you can't really see it just feel it a fraction. The other issue is the rings in the butt area are raised a bit nothing through the finish. It is a solid cue. A solid 71/2 for picky people. Probably a solid 8 for normal people.

I would like to trade for a Revo 12.9 mm AND probably $125 cash. You pay shipping on your end and I will on my end.
I would take $550 cash or Paypal and you pay fees. Or $550 cash or US postal money order.

I'll give one week return if you are unsatisfied. You send all shafts to me first then I will send the butt.

I take terrible pics and apologize in advance. Email me at paver4us@yahoo.com and I will try to get better ones.

Thanks
Scott

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 260
Last edited: