Old
  (#91)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-21-2019, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
I agree with you. These hearings are hard to watch. It would be different if one of them would say something positive about the President.
That's the problem Tom, these have been fantastic witnesses. Trump could not have prepared them any better himself.

In reality, Trump has scored and scored big the last week. YUGE.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#92)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
That's the problem Tom, these have been fantastic witnesses. Trump could not have prepared them any better himself.

In reality, Trump has scored and scored big the last week. YUGE.
Everybody put on their partisan glasses and saw what they wanted to see. This is the world we live in now. Reality? Hmmm.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#93)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
Everybody put on their partisan glasses and saw what they wanted to see. This is the world we live in now. Reality? Hmmm.
There is NOT one piece of direct evidence. How is that partisan. Dude, if Trump had evidence against him, I'd be there colleting bets about him being removed from office. And I would get action.

I don't bet on who I like but who I believe will win. There is a reason I bet on Hillary, I dislike her more than any politician in history, but it appeared she had it in the bag with the MSM, and the FBI dragging her fat ass to the finish line.

Yeah, I lost the bet, but I'd make the same bet again if presented with the exact same facts. I had no idea someone could be so dumb as to throw a fixed fight ?

Lets break it down.

The dems don't have any "victims", so how can there be a bribery? The man it was said he bribed denied it... and the president of the Ukraine even had another guy that was privy to it and he denied it to. That's called strike one in a criminal prosecution.

There was nobody on the planet, yes, the planet as confirmed by Amb Sondland that has any evidence or heard anyone ask for QPQ. That's strike two.

There are not any direct witnesses to any threats of extortion or QPQ. We have hearsay, and nobody goes to jail on hearsay, and thus, POTUS are not removed from office for hearsay. There is not one document to suggest it. There is not one shred of evidence other that what some folks "presumed" to have happened. That's strike three.

I could not get a guy jay walking prosecuting with the above. "Yes, officer, some dude just told me that guy over there in the blue jacket just jaywalked".

Again, if this was damaging, why am I so giddy. I LOVED every witness, everyone. There was not a bad one in the bunch. I stand by every word they say and I want it in the record for ever, never to be sealed. And that's because they are not witnesses, because they didn't witness anything.

Oh, of course, there are the conspiracy theorists that are saying that Trump is so highly intelligent (see, he's a smart guy when they need to build a case against him... sound familiar? Bush was an evil genius that planned 911 but was called a moron for years) that he knew how to get QPQ without leaving a trail, like a Mob Boss.

And to that I say, well, then you need to drop your case, because if you think a prosecutor is going to trial with hearsay to take down a Mob Boss I have a bridge for sale. Mob bosses don't usually have first year law students to represent them. They ususally hire the top defense atty's in town, and a crew of them.

So, great, we can agree, no evidence on Trump because he's a genius and outsmarting everyone in the room. Fine, I'll concede if it makes the left happy, but there still is not enough evidence for a grand jury indictment (which the House is acting as) and certainly zero evidence to take it to trial (which the Senate will be). You don't build a case on thin air, it looks bad and incompetent which Schiff certainly playing the part. It's a nightmare scenario for the dems, as they know the IG report was coming to an end, and an indictment proceedings was the only thing to save the Russian scandal from finally blowing up. Dec 9th is not that far away, and I'm giddy, giddy I tell you.

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Last edited by ChicagoRJ; 11-22-2019 at 10:43 AM.

Old
  (#94)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 10:23 AM

Equivalence raises its ugly head. Again.

Still no evidence. Lots of hearsay.

Old
  (#95)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-22-2019, 11:43 AM

Congressman Devin Dimwit is the perfect representation of 2019 Republicans.

Name:  nunes.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  80.5 KB

Old
  (#96)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post

Attachment 535035
Such a fine example of your lunacy....if in doubt, see my sig.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#97)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 12:01 PM

Quote:
There is NOT one piece of direct evidence. How is that partisan. Dude, if Trump had evidence against him, I'd be there colleting bets about him being removed from office. And I would get action.

I don't bet on who I like but who I believe will win. There is a reason I bet on Hillary, I dislike her more than any politician in history, but it appeared she had it in the bag with the MSM, and the FBI dragging her fat ass to the finish line.

Yeah, I lost the bet, but I'd make the same bet again if presented with the exact same facts. I had no idea someone could be so dumb as to throw a fixed fight ?

Lets break it down.

The dems don't have any "victims", so how can there be a bribery? The man it was said he bribed denied it... and the president of the Ukraine even had another guy that was privy to it and he denied it to. That's called strike one in a criminal prosecution.

There was nobody on the planet, yes, the planet as confirmed by Amb Sondland that has any evidence or heard anyone ask for QPQ. That's strike two.

There are not any direct witnesses to any threats of extortion or QPQ. We have hearsay, and nobody goes to jail on hearsay, and thus, POTUS are not removed from office for hearsay. There is not one document to suggest it. There is not one shred of evidence other that what some folks "presumed" to have happened. That's strike three.

I could not get a guy jay walking prosecuting with the above. "Yes, officer, some dude just told me that guy over there in the blue jacket just jaywalked".

Again, if this was damaging, why am I so giddy. I LOVED every witness, everyone. There was not a bad one in the bunch. I stand by every word they say and I want it in the record for ever, never to be sealed. And that's because they are not witnesses, because they didn't witness anything.

Oh, of course, there are the conspiracy theorists that are saying that Trump is so highly intelligent (see, he's a smart guy when they need to build a case against him... sound familiar? Bush was an evil genius that planned 911 but was called a moron for years) that he knew how to get QPQ without leaving a trail, like a Mob Boss.

And to that I say, well, then you need to drop your case, because if you think a prosecutor is going to trial with hearsay to take down a Mob Boss I have a bridge for sale. Mob bosses don't usually have first year law students to represent them. They ususally hire the top defense atty's in town, and a crew of them.

So, great, we can agree, no evidence on Trump because he's a genius and outsmarting everyone in the room. Fine, I'll concede if it makes the left happy, but there still is not enough evidence for a grand jury indictment (which the House is acting as) and certainly zero evidence to take it to trial (which the Senate will be). You don't build a case on thin air, it looks bad and incompetent which Schiff certainly playing the part. It's a nightmare scenario for the dems, as they know the IG report was coming to an end, and an indictment proceedings was the only thing to save the Russian scandal from finally blowing up. Dec 9th is not that far away, and I'm giddy, giddy I tell you.
"I know that members of this Committee have frequently framed these complicated issues in the form of a simple question: Was there a 'quid pro quo?' As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes," Sondland said. He laid the blame for masterminding the quid pro quo at the feet of Rudy Giuliani, the president's personal attorney.

"Mr. Giuliani conveyed to Secretary Perry, Ambassador Volker, and others that President Trump wanted a public statement from President Zelensky committing to investigations of Burisma and the 2016 election," Sondland said, adding that Giuliani also conveyed these messages to Ukrainian officials. "We all understood that these prerequisites for the White House call and White House meeting reflected President Trump's desires and requirements."

Old
  (#98)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Congressman Devin Nunes is the perfect representation of 2019 Republicans.

Attachment 535035
Fixed that for you, PJ.
Attached Images

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#99)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
Fixed that for you, PJ.
That's correct - the Republican "defense" for its wannabe Mob Boss consists of rightwing nutcase conspiracy theories.

Thanks for the support.

pj
chgo

Old
  (#100)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 02:12 PM

Quote:
That's correct - the Republican "defense" for its wannabe Mob Boss consists of rightwing nutcase conspiracy theories.

Thanks for the support.

pj
chgo
It's always my favorite when you leftists are cornered...you pull out the "conspiracy theory" card.

Here's a hint.

It ain't working anymore.

But not to worry, they let the inmates receive fan mail. You will be able to write to these inmates when they're all incarcerated.

My Dearest Hillary.....

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#101)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

11-22-2019, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
"
"Mr. Giuliani conveyed to Secretary Perry, Ambassador Volker, and others that President Trump wanted a public statement from President Zelensky committing to investigations of Burisma and the 2016 election," Sondland said, adding that Giuliani also conveyed these messages to Ukrainian officials. "We all understood that these prerequisites for the White House call and White House meeting reflected President Trump's desires and requirements."
This is not evidence. Sorry to tell you that, but it's a fact and it's not in dispute.

If my friend rob's a bank, but you believed me to have told him to rob the bank, you better have a little more than "presumptions" and "He said, She said" when you come for me. Because I'm not getting arrested, indicted or convicted.

also, when the victim says that my friend did NOT rob his bank, that pretty much ends it for him as well. Get it?

The president of the Ukraine, the "victim" in the case has said there was not bribery, extortion or QPQ. SO, there is no victim, there are no witnesses, and there is no direct evidence. Yeah, great case you got there. This is WHY I want the house to impeach just to get some of those witnesses in the Senate trial.

Trump won again, might as well get use to it, he's not going anywhere, that also is a fact unless he gets hit by a bus.

TZAR Tips now available.

Old
  (#102)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 03:07 PM

Quote:

[ATTACH][/ATTACH]
https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/bull-schiff-tee

Old
  (#103)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

11-22-2019, 03:07 PM

Quote:

Attachment 535035
LMAO. Is that was the victim said? Oh, wait there was no victim? Is that what the witness said? Oh, wait there were no witnesses? Is that what the recording show, oh wait, that exonerated Trump as well.

Man, this is way to easy for folks not to be able to follow.

TZAR Tips now available.

Old
  (#104)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member

11-22-2019, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
How do you think that shirt is gonna look when I am sporting one around Cali?

Old
  (#105)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 03:31 PM

Quote:

Lets break it down.

The whole thing was a freak show put on by Adam Schifty " dung eyes " Schiff.

sjb loved it.

Page 7 of 8 « First 567 8

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: