Old
  (#31)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

11-25-2019, 07:13 PM

QPQ is not illegal

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#32)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-25-2019, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
Read the transcripts. If you have trouble reading, thereís video of the hearings.
I'm sorry the question was too tough for you.

Old
  (#33)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Hereís a pretty simple excerpt from the testimony. I hope itís simple enough. First hand.

"I know that members of this Committee have frequently framed these complicated issues in the form of a simple question: Was there a 'quid pro quo?' As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes," Sondland said. He laid the blame for masterminding the quid pro quo at the feet of Rudy Giuliani, the president's personal attorney.

"Mr. Giuliani conveyed to Secretary Perry, Ambassador Volker, and others that President Trump wanted a public statement from President Zelensky committing to investigations of Burisma and the 2016 election," Sondland said, adding that Giuliani also conveyed these messages to Ukrainian officials. "We all understood that these prerequisites for the White House call and White House meeting reflected President Trump's desires and requirements."
You poor guy - it's tough carrying water for the lying, cheating, stealing democrats isn't it...but by all means keep trying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnEW...ature=emb_logo

WATCH: Rep. Michael Turnerís full questioning of Gordon Sondland | Trump impeachment hearings

Old
  (#34)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
You poor guy - it's tough carrying water for the lying, cheating, stealing democrats isn't it...but by all means keep trying.

WATCH: Rep. Michael Turnerís full questioning of Gordon Sondland | Trump impeachment hearings
You may want to watch this full segment after your snippet. The dems lawyer destroys the, oh, I was just assuming, defense. Emails can be a real downer sometimes. He sure was thirsty during that segment.

https://youtu.be/2mHCMQzNnEY

Old
  (#35)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....

11-25-2019, 08:12 PM

Quote:
You may want to watch this full segment after your snippet. The dems lawyer destroys the, oh, I was just assuming, defense. Emails can be a real downer sometimes. He sure was thirsty during that segment.

https://youtu.be/2mHCMQzNnEY
Keep trying...that water is getting heavy on you I can tell.

Old
  (#36)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Keep trying...that water is getting heavy on you I can tell.
Is that you giving up?

Old
  (#37)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....

11-25-2019, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Is that you giving up?
Giving up what?

Old
  (#38)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-26-2019, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
I wasn't afraid to watch the hearings. I watched the hearings to see President Trump vindicated.
What I saw was a case laid out against him that he made a serious mistake and the phone call was a serious error in judgement.
Nunes and Jordan had an opportunity to explain to intelligent, non-partisan folks why he did this and why this isn't as serious as the Democrats are making it out to be.
Instead, they attacked the credibility of the presenters or simply ignored the accusations altogether and made it about the Bidens.
Why not do both?
If I accuse Joe Bob of being a liar and a thief and getting a contract out on my brother, his response should NOT be "I know you are, and what about that time you robbed that bank?"
He should try to defend HIS ACTIONS FIRST!
This is what Nunes and Jordan are doing. The hell with the accusations. If we throw enough poop on the wall and muddy the circumstances, the public, those that are paying any attention at all, won't know what to think.
It's working.
I'm sorry Tom, but I truly believe your mind was made up ahead of time and your support of Trump is, at best, a smokescreen helping you to survive in West Virginia.

I can't read your mind, and if I'm wrong I apologize ... but you know I'm a student of history.

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#39)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member

11-26-2019, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Giving up what?
I watched your video and responded with a video disproving yours. You responded without watching it so I accept your defeat.

Old
  (#40)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

11-26-2019, 06:51 AM

Quote:

WATCH: Rep. Michael Turner’s full questioning of Gordon Sondland | Trump impeachment hearings
I like this tard's(TS) condescending tone with you. Classic case of stupid thinking that everyone is.

Old
  (#41)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member

11-26-2019, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by time to play no View Post
I like this tard's(TS) condescending tone with you. Classic case of stupid thinking that everyone is.
I see you’re attempting to prove your point with your post. Well done.

Old
  (#42)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

11-26-2019, 08:08 AM

Quote:
I watched your video and responded with a video disproving yours. You responded without watching it so I accept your defeat.
Sondland was referring to a quid pro quo for a WH meeting.... not for the aid money, but for a meeting... you are out of your depth

Old
  (#43)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member

11-26-2019, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
Sondland was referring to a quid pro quo for a WH meeting.... not for the aid money, but for a meeting... you are out of your depth
You aren’t even in the pool. The quid pro quo was the meeting in return for the announcement.
There were 2 quid pro quo’s. Meeting for announcement and money for announcement. No announcement and no meeting or money.

Last edited by TexasShooter; 11-26-2019 at 08:14 AM.

Old
  (#44)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

11-26-2019, 08:21 AM

Quote:
You arenít even in the pool. The quid pro quo was the meeting in return for the announcement.
There were 2 quid pro quoís. Meeting for announcement and money for announcement. No announcement and no meeting or money.
and it is done daily, and has been for decades... so what is your point? that it is suddenly an impeachable offense? good luck with that

Old
  (#45)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member

11-26-2019, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
and it is done daily, and has been for decades... so what is your point? that it is suddenly an impeachable offense? good luck with that
Are you completely clueless or just acting?

He did it for personal gain, not for the country. Thatís isnít done every day.

Page 3 of 5 123 45

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: