Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Demo OF Different Strokes??

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Demo OF Different Strokes??
Old
  (#1)
Pete
AzB Silver Member
Pete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Demo OF Different Strokes?? - 12-06-2019, 08:09 AM

Are there any youtube videos (preferably 1 with ALL) that dem the Jab, Pendulum, J, Slip and Piston Strokes. I know Tor has the Slip and Jab and DrDave has the Pendulum, but one with all of these would be Awesome me thinks...

Old
  (#2)
dr_dave
Instructional Author
dr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-06-2019, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
Are there any youtube videos (preferably 1 with ALL) that dem the Jab, Pendulum, J, Slip and Piston Strokes. I know Tor has the Slip and Jab and DrDave has the Pendulum, but one with all of these would be Awesome me thinks...
This is on my list for future videos. In the meantime, they are all described here:

stroke resource page

Regards,
Dave

Old
  (#3)
Pete
AzB Silver Member
Pete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond repute

12-06-2019, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_dave View Post
This is on my list for future videos. In the meantime, they are all described here:

stroke resource page

Regards,
Dave
I was hoping you would tackle this one. If you do could you add full length, 3 piece, 40", and dart jumping strokes as well (though that could easily be one 30 minute video on it's own)...

Thanks Dave...

Old
  (#4)
Pete
AzB Silver Member

12-06-2019, 08:16 AM

My normal stroke is a Pendulum with not an elbow drop but the elbow is "pulled" with the follow through (I believe that is the J-Stroke)...

Old
  (#5)
dr_dave
Instructional Author
dr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-06-2019, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
I was hoping you would tackle this one. If you do could you add full length, 3 piece, 40", and dart jumping strokes as well (though that could easily be one 30 minute video on it's own)...

Thanks Dave...
I will try to cover all stroke types for every type of shot. There are several videos on my list above this one, but I will get to it eventually.

Regards,
Dave

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: