Please tell me all is not lost

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just saw a post on FaceBook about the CSI event and all I could see in the comments was a bunch of negative BS from everything I see that plagues pool today. Oh the stream is too expensive and all that crap. Here is what I said and the link, am I wrong for thinking/feeling this way?

This is pretty sad. You know what's wrong with pool and why sponsors won't pick it up, cause the ones involved won't support it themselves, oh and that's you guys. The stream is $70 for 7 days, THAT'S $10 A DAY, you want less than that? you guys want everything to be free so that it could benefit YOU who the hell cares how the host makes money to put on a tourney that YOU can watch. Why would anyone want to back something where the fan won't spend $10 a day to watch a 7 day event AND IT'S LOOPED, so you can get to see something that you missed during the day. Don't want to be up to watch it? well sucks for you but wait, what if they send me a DVD also of the whole thing so I could really watch it when i want. You guys suck, if you don't have the money just say so there is no hard feelings in that, it's hard out there today, but not for the host F them. P.S. this in not my opinion it FACT. have a nice day gentlemen, now go to your local pool hall and ask for your 8 hour special and only ask for your refill on your Coke and coffee

https://www.facebook.com/GoPlayPool?fref=photo

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
In the Grand Scheme, there aren't thousands purchasing a Pool Stream.

People want the Streams and the TO is offering to help you watch at what they feel is fair market value for their expense and a little profit. Probably not much profit if any at all.

I am not likely to purchase an entire week of streams , but most likely a day or two.

It costs me more than 10 a day for a few beer while watching a stream so the price shouldn't hurt anyone.

So, if you feel that it is too expensive and that it is out of your price range for that week. Don't buy it. Quite simple really.

abs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good for you for posting that. There's just too many frakkin' people feeling entitled to something for nothing in this world these days.

GoldenFlash

Banned
I just saw a post on FaceBook about the CSI event and all I could see in the comments was a bunch of negative BS from everything I see that plagues pool today. Oh the stream is too expensive and all that crap. Here is what I said and the link, am I wrong for thinking/feeling this way?
This is pretty sad. You know what's wrong with pool and why sponsors won't pick it up, cause the ones involved won't support it themselves, oh and that's you guys. The stream is $70 for 7 days, THAT'S $10 A DAY, you want less than that? you guys want everything to be free so that it could benefit YOU who the hell cares how the host makes money to put on a tourney that YOU can watch. Why would anyone want to back something where the fan won't spend $10 a day to watch a 7 day event AND IT'S LOOPED, so you can get to see something that you missed during the day. Don't want to be up to watch it? well sucks for you but wait, what if they send me a DVD also of the whole thing so I could really watch it when i want. You guys suck, if you don't have the money just say so there is no hard feelings in that, it's hard out there today, but not for the host F them. P.S. this in not my opinion it FACT. have a nice day gentlemen, now go to your local pool hall and ask for your 8 hour special and only ask for your refill on your Coke and coffee
FINGER UP- Yes Indeed.jpg
Spot on!

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
https://web.archive.org/web/20070820031710/http://www.theactionreport.com/index.html

TAR 1 in 2007

$10 a day.

Eight years later with many quality improvements and if you buy in bulk the USBTC costs the same as PPV did in 2007.

My guess is the more militant folks railing on the price buy little if any PPV streams. I will have to check but if this years full event price isnt the same as last year its within $10 or so.

My outlook is if its too expensive or not what people want they shouldn't buy it. It will either change or go away.

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow thanks so much for chiming in JCIN

When I saw that post if just pissed me off so bad that I couldn't keep scrolling. It was like one of those "type Amen" post, lol. (but i scroll past those, cause god doesnt have FB). The level of foolishness is just too unreal, if it was complicated I wouldn't mind.

For me it's about the loop, because of that I have gotten many of streams thanks to TAR and CSI because it fits into my schedule, if I can catch the live matches during the day then fine but I have bought streams long after the matches were over. I don't buy as much from accu-stats because of that one thing.

I really have now clue as to what miracle would have to happen for pool state side to 20% bigger than it is.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Ya know what Buddy. There are people that will get a free hot dog in a park on a special occasion and still complain because it isn't big enuff, or something else. "What, no onions, what kind of scam is this". Take your free dog, your package of mustard, stick it somewhere, but go away.

I've seen it.