Help with identification of 7-foot table
Old
  (#1)
erdelyaj
AzB Bronze Member
erdelyaj is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

Help with identification of 7-foot table - 11-08-2019, 11:19 AM

I need some assistance in identifying the make/model of used, 3-piece slate table I purchased from a 3rd-party roughly four years ago. There are no markings of any kind on the table itself or underneath but I'm hoping the following pictures may help.

Really appreciate any information that you all may have.
Attached Images

Old
  (#2)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

11-09-2019, 09:55 AM

There are probably at LEAST 50 factories in Asia that make these claw-foot tables. Most have no markings of any kind. They sell from anywhere from 7-800 to 2,500bux. Really no way to tell for certain who made/imported it.

Last edited by garczar; 11-09-2019 at 10:00 AM.

Old
  (#3)
erdelyaj
AzB Bronze Member

11-10-2019, 07:16 AM

Thanks for the information. Any idea what a realistic resale price range would be? Table is 6-7 years old and in great shape. Need to make some room in the house so I'd like to price it to move.

Old
  (#4)
kid
billiard mechanic
kid has a reputation beyond reputekid has a reputation beyond reputekid has a reputation beyond reputekid has a reputation beyond reputekid has a reputation beyond reputekid has a reputation beyond reputekid has a reputation beyond reputekid has a reputation beyond reputekid has a reputation beyond reputekid has a reputation beyond reputekid has a reputation beyond repute

11-10-2019, 07:58 AM

I wouldn’t say it’s in «*great*» shape.
The corner blocks holding the legs to the cabinet are made of soft wood, anchored with gypse screws and are cracked and full of mold...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant AzBilliards Forums

Old
  (#5)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2019, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid View Post
I wouldn’t say it’s in «*great*» shape.
The corner blocks holding the legs to the cabinet are made of soft wood, anchored with gypse screws and are cracked and full of mold...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant AzBilliards Forums
Its not in that bad of shape. Price it to move it, 300bux.

Old
  (#6)
erdelyaj
AzB Bronze Member

11-15-2019, 05:51 AM

thanks for the info, very helpful

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: